Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 397 Replies | Last Page

Angel- i did vote on your test earlier. It's not a very good pic. and i hated voting neg. since you see a very faint line but from the pic i dont see anything. I know you must be going crazy as i know how you feel. I analyze tests too and have to tell myself that if it was truly positive i would see pink in that line.
Hang in there your so close! ing for your

11 years ago

Mommy1990- oh plz don't feel bad for voting neg. I appreciate the honesty :) Thank you.

I am going crazy, that's for sure, it's so hard to capture what i am seeing in real life, hubby and son saw it too so I dunno. with my camera on my phone its hard to get good pics, sometimes I can luck out and get a decent pic. But it is still early and I will not give up hope, I dunno if I'm going nuts just because I want one so bad or not, but I know I have been having lots of symptoms as well. So just wait and see what God has in store for us :) I know I tend to analyze ever bit of a test, and my eyes are bad to begin with, so that's why a lot of times I use my son or his fiance for my second pair of eyes, lol. That's what I like a lot about this group is that you got all kinds of eyes to check it out for ya :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel- ya i hear ya. This past year my perfect eye sight is becoming far sighted ugh! That really stinks for analyzing tests! I have had to buy some reading glasses at the dollar store lol I try to keep my testing and all the supplements i take on the down low. My hubby is pretty understanding but i dont want him to see the desperation lol
Have you tested today??

11 years ago

I also do not want my husband to see me desperate. This month I decided to do everything quietly and secretly.

11 years ago

Angel- I just saw your I'm so happy for you!!!!

11 years ago

oh I know I kind of am on the down low with it all with hubby, i'm trying not to show the desperation but he finally caved and just gave me my tests, lol. But he doesn't know any results yet.

And yeppers i did a FMU and y'all can see for yourselves I don't think it can be missed today :) but hubby doesn't know yet, cuz i'm just too scared to get up his or my hopes and miscarry again. so want to atleast wait until my AF is late on Wed.

heres the pics and see what y'all think......

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test27455

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test27452

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

11 years ago

Angel- yes i definitely saw the lines today and i didnt even need my reading glasses lol I dont know how you can not tell the hubby lol I would be bursting at the seams! I understand your caution though. Maybe you can see the doctor early for beta and progesterone levels. Do they know why you lost your last baby? I'm sure everything will be just fine!{{Hugs}} Sending your way!

11 years ago

Angel, happy for you, really. I saw your tests, is there!
I feel so upset this afternoon. my back hurts and left knee (??). I feel an annoying pain and pressure down there and when I went to the bathroom had a lot of white fluid, creamy and milky. O_O

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo