Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 397 Replies | Last Page

Vivy23- Lol i should be waiting to test as i am only about 8dpo but i have been testing the last couple days I'm guessing that if i am and my lp is only 11 days i might not get a bfp till after af is late. I dont know what's harder the waiting to o or the tww. What day past o are you?
I got a good laugh out of your post about taking your husband and abusing it

11 years ago

I do not know where I stand ...
according to my LMP should ovulate on 23/5 (day 15 of my cycle) ...
according to the website of "countdown" I should ovulate on 24/5 ...
according to other ovulation calculators should ovulate on 25/5 ...
according to my cervical mucus and ovulation test that I should ovulate after 12 or 36 hours on 12/5 ...
I do not know what to say or do ...... I do not understand ...
if I become pregnant will be a miracle ....... and I abuse my husband because he does not want to see me anxious about the issue of pregnancy, so I no longer speak of the subject .... but I am a secret agent ... shhhh ... = P

11 years ago

look at the pictures of my ovulation test ... Saturday and Sunday were positive ... today is negative .... today is my day of ovulation? .... I'll be ovulating now?? ..... how I can know? .... I had sex on Saturday ... I also have sex today?? ..... I do not understand anything ... I get confused with me .... I stumble ....

11 years ago

Vivy23- My bet is yes you are ovulating today or yesterday. I would take your husband for the next 2-3 days to cover your bases.

11 years ago

today is the last day that I can catch him because tomorrow he travel for work and come back in 2 day.....total mess

11 years ago

Vivy23- I think that will cover your bases. Maybe stay lying down after to help as many swimmers up there as possible since this will be the last time you can before he leaves.

11 years ago

too much stress!!!!!

11 years ago

I agree! Maybe that's one of the reasons i'm not pregnant yet I hear the clock ticking and i get stressed that i dont have enough time left.
I took one of those first response fertility tests this cycle on cd 3 and the test line was almost as dark as the control line so i started taking wheatgrass and coq10 this month. Have been on royal jelly since feb. I am praying it will happen for me naturally because i cannot see a fertility Dr. So yes ttc is so stressful! Wish it was like when i was younger POOF it happened!

11 years ago

that's what no one understands, we have no time to lose and have to be aware of every detail because every minute counts.
I suffer with the ticking also to make matters worse .... I'm unemployed ... I have to stress out too much free time

11 years ago

I hear it too. That dang clock. I am ready for my miracle. For all of us!!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo