Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 397 Replies | Last Page

Swimmom- definitely join us in the We all got it going on, lol. I'm quite sure our hubby's/SO are happy with it :)

You know I don't think what you had to say about God and your prayer, could've been said any better, I am right there with you, with our God all things are possible, and we need to look to him, for comfort, peace, etc. and follow his plan and will for our lives. "Ask and ye shall receive..." but we need to remember and remind ourselves it is in His timing, that is the hard part. :0) you are also on my prayer list along with all the others. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hello girls, I'm enjoying the joy that makes me see again my cervical fluid
I don't know what will happen this month, but meanwhile enjoy watching my body follows its normal course. Don't know if I will use OPK this month, I would not spend more money.... last month helped me a lot watching my cf and take my temperature. It did not work, but I could see the changes. I'll see.
Here in Buenos Aires are 8:35 am and I woke up in a good mood, I hope you all have a nice day.

11 years ago

Goodmorning Ladies!
Thanks Swimmom for the encouraging words! I need that so much right now. I was feeling really low after my Dr. appt. yesterday and didn't want to post about what he had said. He basically told me i was too old to have more kids and i just looked at him with amazement and told him that i was not too old and then he went on this speech about after 35 the birth defects go way up yada yada. OMG how i wanted to seriously hurt this man. I could not believe what he just said! After leaving the appt. i called my husband and told him what had just happened and my husband was so mad and we both agreed i will never go back to that Dr. again!!! Not a good start to my Tww! What an a**!!
Despite what the idiot said I'm feeling good about this tww that has barely just begun. everyone and tons of

11 years ago

THESE ARE NOT DOCTORS ARE FAILURES JACKALS. MOMMY, KICK TO THE IDIOTS THAT CROSS IN YOUR WAY, GO AHEAD.

11 years ago

I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I WILL KICK SIDE OF MY WAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT WORK, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TELL ME "BEWARE", ALL PEOPLE WHO TELL ME "YOUR AGE IS DANGEROUS", ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANT ME TO BE AFRAID.
THAT'S ALL TRASH IN MY WAY.
I CONTINUE MY SEARCH IN QUIET, I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE.

11 years ago

Mommy1990-I am sorry to hear that you had to sit through that. That is just ridiculous, I am lucky and our ob has informed me of some of the risks, but those risks are also there for younger moms as well. It is God who decides and controls what happens and possible not man/dr. believe me with our one son each week I went in each one of them were amazed that I was still carrying him and did until term, he is our miracle guy. And strongly believe we only have him because of our faith in God. So yeppers I would be looking for another dr. Hang in there mama!

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

My dr. told me the same thing...he discouraged me from trying and told me all the statistics of being over 40...bleah bleah bleah...Well my God is bigger than all of that, so if He wants me to have another baby or two then so be it and all the Glory to HIM!!!!! We are all going to be glorifying the Lord with our babies after 40!!!

I'm done listening to people too, especially negative people. I had a lady on the phone yell at me at work today, because she was in her car and i couldn't hear her....like that was my fault! whatev...

Getting it again tonight to be sure lol! to all my buddies!!!

Have an amazing weekend!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Went to see the movie "What to expect when you are expecting" like I need to torture myself more with pregnant people!!! What was I thinking?

How are you all feeling today? I convinced dh we need to one more time tonight even thought I really think we caught the little egg last night! I know that sounds weird, but nothing wrong with believing it's true. I am thanking God already! Now I just have to wait......I seriously am going to try to not test too early this time...I only have 5 tests and I only ordered 5 on purpose....last month I think I did 20..........

Me and dh have both been taking maca root and I have stayed in bed with my legs up for at least 30 minutes each time....

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!! xoxo

User Image

sorry if i'm driving everyone crazy...have you gone to the pregnology web site? I like it alot! check it out!!!

User Image

Hi girls. I was here with one of my fears. I have a fear of going to the bathroom after having sex.
After having sex I stay still for a while, but then need to urinate and then see the sperm out of me, and I'm scared when I think of that might not have been enough.
I always find some reason to worry ...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo