Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@mir he there i agree bd can get tiring try and spice up things a little add several candles sexy loungerie it might help sometimes i feel as though df and i treat each other as a meat market for ttc haha good luck hope y'all find some time to bd! Wishing you sticky vibes

@holly sounds promising in terms of your o day. I have been doing cm/cp watch myself and noticed ewcn for the first time ever just last month baby dust and sticky vibes for you this month for sure.

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

I see we've added some more to this month. I'm sorry you're all having to start over. FX for BFPs this month.

I'm temping still, looking pretty normal. I had too much sugar over the weekend and am so tired today!! I'm going to skip aspirin until after O, while I doubt it will change anything I read that it can affect follicle development. I've never taken it prior to conception except for IVF cycles, so I'll start it as soon as I've confirmed ovulation. I also ordered a B complex in addition to my prenatal. Looking into zinc for hubby. I'm thinking I'll throw my girl sway out the door and just try to get pregnant.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

katyfootballmomma thanks for the tips - i definitely appreciate it since sometimes it feels more like a chore - which is not as fun!! the TWW is the worst part - at least before ovulation you can test and do other things - now it's just a boring waiting game. This group makes it better though, i like reading about everyone's journey! :) :)

User image

6 years ago

@Mir your welcome! That's what we're here for is to help and lift each other up

6 years ago

Evening ladies. I hope everyone is doing okay and hope to see some BFPs for this month. With me starting my holidays, it will give mt DH and I more time so it doesn't feel so rushed. Does anyone know about Meca Root? It was refered by a friend in dealing with a short luteal phase and figured I give it a try. Gold luck to any one testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I thought I'd drop on by in here. I am still waiting on AF (due tomorrow), but got a stark white BFN today, so I think I am out. I should be back in my fertile window around christmas day though, which sounds not too far off others yet!

Dragonfly - I was wondering about you, I am so sorry AF came. I hope you are right and get your birthday baby!

6 years ago

Good morning yall! How's it going today. I'm due to O next week My dd will be September 13 if I get a bfp this month ! Spreading baby dust and sticky vibes from me to all of you!!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies, and Welcome new ones!!
So sorry to hear about AF showing her ugly face. Good luck to those testing soon!!!

AFM, I have been out as i fractured my ankle and have been in some pain lately. Feeling better and i am currently CD9 today and waiting to ovulate.My estimated O day is between wed and Saturday next week. Good way to end Christmas day with a bang!!!
Hear is to all of us BDing around holidays!!!

6 years ago

Question: Due to my injury i am on some pain medication, i don't know if i should stop taken them?? as next week is my ovulation day and i dont want my egg to not be mature? or prolong it either. i am eating very very healthy low calorie and high protein diet, been taken prenatal vitamins for 5 months, started last week taken omega 3. And B vitamins. and lots of water!!! Do you think i would be ok?? Doctor said up to me as he is more worried about my fracture and pain.

6 years ago

@beautiful i dont think the meds should affect ttc negatively but what do I know i wish you a speedy recovery on your fracture

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo