Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Gm1981- Progesterone made me hungry! And tired. I craved nachos like crazy. Doc probably wants you taking it easy just to be cautious. Technically it won't affect anything, but better safe than sorry.
The follicular phase is the worst for me. It's usually the longest part of my cycle, and at least in the luteal phase (2WW) I feel like I've done something, and can hope.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good to know Callmecrazy! I try to ramp up
Exercise in the follicular phase, so sort of enjoy it. But not enough to burn off the calories from the previous literal phase!
And I am crying at the drop of a hat.. poor DH keeps wondering what happened :)
Well, 8 more days to go - hoping to test right on 26th ...

6 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know i ovulated!
Progesterone was 50.4!
Still trying to not get too excited!
Femera is a great drug!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Holly860 - Yay for Ovulating!!! Crossing my fingers for your BFP!

AFM - CD6. I'm going to start with OPKs on Wednesday (CD8). I expect to ovulate on the 26th or 27th but since this is only my second cycle using OPKs I might be surprised. I've come realized that ttc involves a lot more waiting then I ever thought it did. Glad to have all you ladies to chat to during this time!

6 years ago

SO I just got a very faint positive at 9dpo!
Trying to not get my hopes up to high but the line is defiantly there!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

8dpo and my breast hurt so bad. I'm worried that it's medication related because the progesterone has the exact side effects that pregnancy does. But my nips really started to be sensitive 3dpo and I wasn't taking it then. I'm having vivid dreams and usually at least once a night I'm dreaming about a baby in some way. Very well could be because I always have baby on my mind. Very ready to test but I don't want the negative. I go for my blood test Friday and hoping for good news.

6 years ago

@yearofthebaby good luck with your bloodwork those vivid baby dreams are crazy ain't they? i had a dream of breastfeeding a baby and another where i found a took in a lost child. low & behold my son and i found a lost child at the mall the next day WEIRD? [

GL & FX for those of you who O'd already! hoping we get some this month!!!

has anyone every had EWCM before 0 day by chance?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@Holly860 omg congrats!!! I have just been checking in on this page because my "due date" is Aug 30th so i was borderline Sept. I got a SUPER faint line at 9dpo. so faint i didnt even think i could really see it but then the next day it was much darker and I also used a clear blue digital that read "pregnant" because im a psycho and need to take a million tests to be sure lol. So sounds to me like you are definitely prego! how exciting for you!! Have you used the due date calculate to see when your due date would be?

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@ Holy860 - Sounds like this is it for you!!! Did you test again today? Let us know. So exciting!!

@Yearofthebaby - Yay for you too! Lets hope that blood test comes back positive on Friday!

6 years ago

@holly congrats sending you some sticky vibes and FX!

I just realized that ewcm comes before 0 day. I thought came on the day of or a day or two. After I am kinda new to all of this and my body is producing more than now well at least that I have noticed anyway.come on Sperm get that egg quickly!! Lol

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo