Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. Hmm. Whose to say it won't happen down the road. Some days I have felt like I lost my energy but I am also coming back from 3 weeks of holidays. I put a tampon in after lunch to see if there is any more spotting. I can say one thing that behind my knees, they hurt like crazy, like a pulled muscle. I don't normally get those so that is a new one for me. Only a few more days for us and we will have our answers.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I did check my CM today and it was white and creamy. I've only checked during my luetal phase a handful of times so I'm not sure what to expect. On my last cycle when I charted CM I indicated creamy on 5 and 7DPO, but didn't check after that. Is it supposed to change if you are pregnant?

6 years ago

I think I’m pregnant, it’s starting to get real :) lines are getting slightly darker on the dr’s office tests. The internet cheapies were: 6 dpo stark white 7 dpo the tiniest of squinted lines, 8 dpo definite line but still squinter, darker than yesterday. My beta yesterday was 14, and I heard that hcg has a half-life of 24 hours, if the numbers were going down to 7, I’d have negative tests. Wow! I keep psyching myself out that it isn’t real since my positive was so early and unexpected. I have my first prenatal apt at 10 am tomorrow, will get 2nd beta tomorrow.
I love reading about everyone’s progress, helps the day go by faster!

Also been having cramping on and off all day and gas, sorry if tmi!

6 years ago

Dragonfly- that’s what I put it as too our long holiday off!!i just return to work today! We shall see! Fingers crossed.

FlamingoGirl- since you are just starting will take time. In the 6 month tic I have notice creamy ew type before AF always around 11dpo. This time nothing just thick cm not watery just thick (sorry TMI) white with a very very little hint of yellow. This evening feeling lazy, and heartburn but haven’t ate anything yet.

6 years ago

Photo mama- That’s great to hear! Keep us posted!! I am not sure if you listed your Symptoms but what did you notice different??

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful, just been super tired past few days, but it’s pretty normal for myself and many ladies in the 2 week wait (do to the higher levels of progesterone). Strangely enough, my temps aren’t crazy high, 98.1 has been the average after ovulation, at 6 dpo I noticed a slight dip 97.7 from 98.1. Mucous wise nothing too noticeable. Little cramps all day, boobs don’t hurt. With my daughter, I remember being insanely tired early on, and getting a bfp at 8 dpo, last pregnancy my beta was 24 at 8 dpo. I wish I could remember my other symptoms first time around! I remember the nausea and sore breasts started about 5 weeks. Sorry, wish I was more help!

@Ksyd, your symptoms sound promising!
@callmecrazy At 15 dpo anything over 90 is great, congrats!!!

6 years ago

Hello Ladies come to update you guys!! Currently not trying to lose my mind. Super excited to have 2 positive hpt and one confirmed hospital pregnancy test. but nervous at the same time. Was thinking with my history (ectopic pregnancies/an egg in each tube) my OBGYN office would want to check my levels and other things such as monitor me but instead they scheduled me for Jan. 30th @ 1:30 for an Ultra Sound & 2 to see the Doctor. I am really hoping to get excellent news when we go on the 30th. I will say I did not have any of the other symptoms I had when it was ectopic. but of course my Anxiety is getting the best of me. Me and DH have not told a soul because we would like to make sure everything is great before we announce. I don't think I could handle another emotional break down. Sending & to all the

User Image

6 years ago

Tawillmy, congrats!!! So exciting! When’s your due date?!

6 years ago

@photomama according to my tracker 9/7 but I will know more after my 1st appt 1/30

User Image

6 years ago

Still no AF, ladies. I had cramps earlier and was sure AF was comin but they have since subsided and no af. Starting to have a little hope again!

@photomama so glad your tests are getting darker!!!!

@tawillmy yay!!! Sticky vibes!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo