Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@katyfootballmama - I'm so sorry to hear you are out this month :(. I hope those margaritas and you DH helped and that you keep trying.

@Ksyd94 - I am 6DPO today! Just waiting for next week to test on 14 or 15DPO. My BBT is still going up! I really hope we caught that egg too! The timing thing says we did it right this time. Hoping that really means something!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I really hope you guys caught the egg. Are you feeling any symptoms.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - I really hope we did too!! If we did it's my first egg of my 30's (lol!). I'm not feeling any symptoms yet but hoping I do late this week or this weekend as that should be implantation. The first symptom my twin sister had was food aversion and strong smells so if I have that symptom I will definitely test before my next period.

6 years ago

Thank you all for your support and kind words means alot!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I wonder if eggs mature when we get older; like kids lol. Let's hope you get the same symptoms as your twin. I'm not anxious but I definately feel close to it as the time gets closer. I just hope that AF isn't playing any tricks on me with all these symptoms. I think the basic one was being bloated as it looks like I swallowed a volleyball after I eat . Keep us posted on how you make out during the weekend. I will not be testing till AF is late (AF- Sunday).

@katyfootballmomma. We are all in this together and we all feel what you are going through. Stay strong hun.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Katy I am so sorry! We all know the disappointment very well. Prayers for you! Your time is coming!

@dragonfly I haven't noticed any symptoms for af. My back does ache a little but I think it is from work, not AF type ache. I did start having some random sharp pains in my lower left side. Not sure what that could mean. I usually spot a day or two before AF & so far nothing. I don't feel any symptoms for one way or the other really. Nothing definitive. Its nerve wrecking. Lol. I will be praying you get your BFP on Sunday. I'm going to test Friday if af hasn't shown!

@flamingo they say it is all about the timing! I hope you got it! :)

6 years ago

hey everyone,
I’m back. Bleeding done from my chemical.
I am cd9 waiting to ovulate.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Thank you for your prayers. My boobs actually ache now and still feeling twinges in my sides. Keep us posted on how you make out on Friday.

@Holly860. So sorry to hear of your loss. Praying that you get a sticky baby this month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Katyfootballmomma- I am so sorry AF showed up for you. Yes it is all in his timing!

FlamingoGirl- I won’t test till Sunday. I don’t want to test any sooner

Dragonfly- symptoms sound promising.

Ksyd94- have you tested or when?

AFM. I’m trying to stay stress free. Not trying to symptom spot. All I can say is nothing really. 6dpo to now I have been having different symptoms since other cycles. One I can say was a sore throat for 2 days (7-8 dpo) only! Boob are sore but it’s hard to explain the difference than pms soreness. I hope this is our month!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! I am trying not to get my hopes up. It's hard to distinguish between the two of them as they are so similar.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo