Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining you all.
Im 2dpo of a 33/35 day cycle. thinking i ovulated on cd 21 with a positive opk on cd 20.
AF is due around boxing day. I'm hoping being busy up until christmas will stop me symptom spotting.

6 years ago

@Girlsmamma1 - Welcome! I just jumped over from the August forum. Hope this month has lots of BFPs for our group!

6 years ago

Hey girlsmamma1 - looks like we will be testing around the same time. AF is due the 24th. Baby dust to all!!!

User image

6 years ago

@flamingogirl13 thank you for your reply and advice! I get so much comfort from this community of women. It's CD9--still waiting to O-- and the waiting game just sucks. Not as bad as the TWW, I guess, but jeez... Here's to hoping we all get BFPs for Christmas!!

Thank you ladies for your posts!
Baby dust to all <3

<a href=

6 years ago

Evening ladies. Since my outing alone yesterday has really helped gain a sense of myself. I still have yet to temp as I rather sleep since it takes so long for me to go back down after waking. Yesterday, I picked up Maca Root and took one today. Don't know much about it, like when to stop taking it or can keep taking it. Took my first OPK (negative) on CD7 (2days late). Bought the same as before but this time in the box is a pre-seed sample that I didn't notice the first time. Have you seen samples before in the First Response Ovulation Kit (20 tests)? Really hope this will be the one. Expectected ovulayion is Christmas Eve.

@Navymomma (katyfootballmamma). I like your countdown ticker at the bottom about using your cell phone. Mind if I copy it? I use my cell all the time and after sending them, I then notice the spelling mistakes.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

HEY everyone!
I am terrible at keeping up with the forums lately!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Tommorow I am 8dpo....so tempting to test...

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Hi everyone, I am new here. Had an early mc last year(7 weeks or so). Took some time off from trying and have started again. On my second Medicated IUI and 5dpiui/ 4dpo. TWW is killing! So good to read all the conversations and knowing I am not alone! Have been lurking here, so thought of joining the band wagon. Wishing lots of BFPs to everyone!

6 years ago

Welcome newbies! It’s nive to have some fresh “faces” in the group.
Apparently O is coming early for me again. Good thing hubby is coming through the house tonight. Anyone else due to O today or tomorrow?

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly i dont mind if you copy my signature at all! I noticed small typos all the time and try to edit but time doesn't always allow me to do it lol we went Christmas shopping yesterday it was a blast got lots of presents knocked out I kept seeing all these babies and it made me a lil depressed. I dont want to see another stroller and a baby for a while. Not being a negative Nancy or Debbie downer i just got a little disappointed at My own situation....

On A lighter note, welcome to our corner newbies! You've come to right place! this is a great place to come for encouragement and support while dealing with ttc! These ladies have helped me see the light of day when I'm at my weakest and all my disappointments

Afm Due to 0 next Thursday! Cannot wait! Bd'ing here we come DF cannot do. Every. Other day lol idk how to contain the toddler in the pants but I will some how try!!! Haha!

how is everyone feeling this weekend?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Full positive on OPK this morning. Dh is 8 hours behind due to a repair on his truck. He won’t make it home. I’m crushed.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo