Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Beautiful- would still temp since you have a longer cycle. I need to confirm O because normally having O day on CD 18-20 It will affect my due date according to the dr as well as what my bub should look like via U/S early on. That would affect your dates by 5 days. Which isn't a huge deal normally, but when you get to 40 wks and dr thinks you're about to hit 41 wks things can get complicated. I had a very late O with DS2 and if I had not known my dates she would have been concerned at my U/S and been off on my due date by 2 weeks

My temp is just barely above coverline. But I think that's because I"m not sleeping like I normally do. I'm a strict 10-6 girl and have been staying up until all hours, getting up at 2-3 am, and pretty sleep deprived overall. I'm pretty sure I O'ed on the 18th (which was our 13th wedding anniversary ) and that would put my due date at sept 10.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

I tested again today with a frer and clear blue.
Getting light lines on both. Getting darker, I plan on taking
A digital on Friday!
Still trying to not get too excited.
Hope everyone is doing well. Gearing up to ovulate.
One thing I also changed this cycle is I gave up my Diet Pepsi.
Not sure If that had anything to do with it but I was addicted!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@ Holy860 - That's so exciting!! I hope they continue to darken!! Keep us updated.

AFM - I forgot to start with the OPKs this morning. Opps! Will have to remind myself to start using them tomorrow morning. Will also possibly start using the pressed tonight to see how we like it. If we stick with the SMEP plan then we BD tonight then every other until I ovulate. Looking forward to ovulating!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - Do your OPK require FMU? Most don't, I did my testing in the afternoon, around 4pm. When it turned positive i tested again the next morning then afternoon again. Just FYI :)

User image

6 years ago

good morning yall! sending some to all my mommas this morning! whose ready for santa clause to bring us a this month?!

AFM i don't know what i am doing different this past two cycles but i have noticed i have loads of watery EWCM, which is a wonderful thing. i am unsually crampy atm, worn out, tingly breasts and bloated beyond belief. i feel like everyone jsut stares at my belly while we're in the stores shopping lol. With all the shopping and prepping for Christmas, DF and i are have been worn out these past two nights and haven't at all. i hope its not too late this month for the SMEP! you know this waiting for SME is like waiting for the new years eve ball to drop LOL UGH the anticipatiion of it all. have a terrific thursday! everyone! praying for us all!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Hello ladies I was in the August group but unfortunately the witch got me this morning I was upset im actually gutted however looking forward to a Bailey's at Xmas or something stronger as I didn't celebrate last year xx

6 years ago

@mignightmystery i am sorry the came this month. hope next month is your month. this is a hard journey. i know your feeling disappointed and angry... keep your head up and think about your celebration drink

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@ mir777 - My OPK recommends using FMU until you get a High day. After that it says you can test more then once a day. Last cycle I got a low day and then four high days all on FMU. On the fourth day I tested in the afternoon as research about LH suggested that it increases during the day. I'm glad I did because I got my Peak that afternoon! Once you get the peak it doesn't let you test again for 48 hours. I'm going to do the same thing this time. If I don't get a peak in the morning after a few High days then I will start testing in the afternoon so I don't miss anything.

AFM - I remembered to start using my OPKs today! Got a Low but I was expecting that. I'm curious to see if this cycle is the same as last or if it's slightly different. I do have one questions about watery cm. Does anyone else feel like they've peed a little bit involuntarily when they have watery cm? I've noticed I have this type of cm once during my cycle. I did not have it while on BC so when it started happening I was a bit concerned. So far it happens around CD 9 or 10 and only lasts a day. Is that what watery cm is for everyone else?

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl13 - Awesome! Sounds like you've got a great plan and great OPK! :) hope you get your positive soon!

User image

6 years ago

hey ladies!

Question: DH is at doctors (great, man child soon) but he either has a cold or flu, i will get a positive opk today or tomorrow and wonder is it still ok to BD (of course if he is up to it). Or does that lower his chance of sperm?

FlamingoGirl- I get water CM before i get ewcm, I think you are ok it normal for me. i get it again (watery) and ewcm before AF as well.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo