Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@callmecrazy don't worry - you might still have time. I had a positive OPK 2 days in a row. I Ovulated 2 days after the first positive OPK.dont stress, just BD when he gets home :)

User image

6 years ago

Welcome new faces! I just recently started in on the conversation for hopefull September mamas. I'm on CD5 and will start using OPKs on CD8.

@callmecrazy - He might still have time to make it! Don't loose hope. Crossing my fingers for you.

@Holly860 - Good luck with the upcoming testing!

6 years ago

Hey everyone! I'm jumping in here. 1 DPO, CD 20. I O'd really late this cycle, most likely bc it's my first real cycle after a late term loss in October. AF is due on Sept 27th. Doing a modified SMEP, because my hubby was away from CD 13-CD 19, which was O day! Hoping we caught the timing right, and we'll continue trying for 3 days, without the break, then hpt test on 15dpo if AF doesn't come and ruin it for us.

I'm optimistic! But even if this cycle isn't ours, i'm looking forward to trying again in Jan. Praying everyone gets their BFP's soon!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@callmecrazy dont give up hope! I got my first pos a day before my H got back into town and a strong pos the next day, too, the day he arrived. 2 days past first pos opk, I can still feel the O cramping and all the fertile signs are still there! That's why SMEP says BD on O day, next day and the day after that! there's still a strong chance of conceiving. Good luck. praying for you!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Thank you ladies! He ended getting in at 2am. He drove all night and picked up a friend to help him deliver the load on time. He was here for just long enough to make a delivery at home too lol.
Neomasie- Im trying after a late loss as well. Praying your you!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello Ladies!
Hope everyone is doing great!

AFM, Waiting for egg to be release! I am trying to stay stress free and kind of doing the old fashion way. So far it has been great, DH and I both know when to start getting down to DTD . So there is NO stress on both ends. I am dong OPK but wont start till tomorrow on CD16. I am really trying to relax on this go around!

Best of luck and Baby Dust to all waiting for EGG or BFP!!

6 years ago

Dont know why it posted twice!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I see that happen every now and then. No worries. It sounds like you are doing a good job relaxing this time around.

@callmecrazy - Glad he made it home for that special deposit ;) !!

@neomaise - Welcome! I'm so sorry for your late loss. I hope this time is your super sticky bean.

6 years ago

@callmecrazy i am glad it worked out! Baby dust to you!

The days just go so slowly! And the progesterone is making me so hungry..or maybe it’s the nerves ????! Doc has told me to lay off exercise, maybe a light walk everyday - that’s not helping either. Is it normal ? I am 36, one early mc last year.. maybe that’s why my doc is being extremely cautious? What say ladies - anybody on a similar situation?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - am so glad you are able to do it! I wish I could manage a bit :)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo