Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly it could innocent bleeding 5hat can happen around the time of expected period it could be old blood. Drink plenty relax and 're test tomorrow xxx

Has anyone had flu symptoms around implantation times?

6 years ago

@midnightmystery. I'm not sure what you mean. There is some clots and clotting always mean that you aren't pregnant. I was going to retest this afternoon or should I wait till morning. I've never had a chemical as I only tested since yesterday and was spotting since Thursday. Should I be testing sooner rather than waiting for a missed period.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I've always tested a day or two before af that's mostly because I am impatient however there are tests designed for this like the early response 6 days sooner ECT. I have always got a bfp the day before but we all differ with the hcg rising. Some women can still have periods and still be pregnant for reasons to be unknown, a part of the tissue have a pool of blood/hemmorage, old blood left from a previous cycle however sometimes sadly blood can indicate a loss or ectopic pregnancy that would need immideiate medical attention. Sorry I'm in the UK so it's evening here already I would Not drink a lot of fluid and hold for at least three hours then 're test ..if the line is fading then that indicated decrease in hug and would mean a chemical pregnancy if the line it darker or about the same I would keep your feet up monitor the bleeding and take another test the next day. If in any pain feverish go to emergency care. I hope for you this is just an early pregnancy bleep stay positive xxx

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I'm sorry you are having an up and down experience this cycle. Do you think it could have been a chemical? I'm thinking of you right now and hope you are doing ok.

@photomama - I hope your beta's tomorrow show some progress.

@Penny - I'm doing well! At 10dpo just waiting to see what happens.

AFM - My temperature went back up so I'm taking that as a good sign. I had some nausea today and the past two days have been just feeling weird. I was chalking it up to traveling but I'm not so sure. We'll see how tomorrow is. If I have more signs I might test on Tuesday but if not I'll wait until my missed period which would be Thursday. Night to you all!

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I defiantly see a faint line in your pic. If your bleeding you might
Want to prepare yourself for a chemical. I just had one and its so frustrating
And heartbreaking. I pray for you it’s just an early pregnancy bleed and everything turns out well. I have read many stories of women in early pregnancy having a bleed and everything being fine. Try and relax if you can.

AFM- all my opk have been negative so far. I am CD 13, tonight I noticed some EWCM but it was pink tinged. So not sure what that’s about.

Hope you all are well

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Thank you @flamingogirl13 and @holly860 and everyone else. Today was a struggle and tried to remain calm but couldn't contain myself. He doesn't know and I don't want to worry him for nothing. I've never had a chemical before and yesterday was the only time I've tested. If it was a chemical would I have tested positive before 11dpo and then loose it at 14dpo. In my mind, I don't want to treat it as a chemical. But on the other hand, if it turn out that it was a chemical then dreams really do come true. I tested again this afternoon with a Life brand (blue dye) and heard those are horrible for evaps. I will use my last FRA 6 days sooner in the morning but I am pretty sure it will be negative.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I feel for you, and really hope that you’re ok, and go on to have a healthy pregnancy, you are in my prayers, and I’m not just saying that just to say it.

I’ve had a tough weekend as well, tests are still coming up faint but positive. Thank you ladies for all the kindness and support for everyone, we have a good group here.

6 years ago

My chemical pregnancy happened like this.
9dpo very very faint BFP
10dpo little darker BFP but still faint
11dpo still faint but got positives on digital
12 dpo very very faint BFP digis negative
13dpo BFN
16dpo bleeding

It was very hard. I started bleeding on Christmas Day.
I hope you guys don’t have to go through it and your tests
Get darker! I’m praying for you photomama and dragonfly!!

AFM- so yesterday I had the pink tinged EWCM. I tried to bd
With my husband but he was too tired and Work was
Stressing him out? So frustrating. I didn’t get mad or anything
But inside I was super bummed. Anyone else deal with husbands
Too tired to bd?
Anyways my opk are still negative so I will keep trying.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Good Morning all! I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I had very vivid dreams last night of taking pregnancy tests and them being positive so it seems like that motivated me to try one this morning. I'm 11 DPO right now. I'm not going to test again tomorrow morning, but I will on Wednesday if AF doesn't arrive. The cramps I had mid leutal phase also pushed me to test as I have never had any real symptoms during my leutal phase. I had more mild cramps as I was going to bed last night and getting up this morning. Nothing now though.

@dragonfly23- I hope today is better and you have some sort of clarification as to what is going on.

6 years ago

@Holly860. Thank you for the info on what you experienced. I am not that well today in my head and sad. I only tested Saturday night and not earlier so I in my mind is making it a evap line and not a chemical and would like the rest of the ladies to go with that.

@flamingogirl13. Good luck hun. Wishing you all the best.

This cycle I am going to take HPTs starting at 7DPO and so on so I know definative when I implant and not miss out on the opportunity. I was really hoping for a birthday baby.

Thank you ladies. I am signing off for awhile to clear my head. Good luck ladies who are testing soon and congrats on any more BFPs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo