Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@Gem1981. So sorry to hear that AF showed up for you. I hope next cycle will be it for you.

@Ksyd94. I believe that pinching and pulling is part of the tww. When is implantation supposed to happen for you? I am 6dpo today and have been havingmild AF type cramps since ovulation. Good luck. I hope this is it for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly, sorry didn’t mean to pry or anything like that. I was just a bit confused and sad to read what you had written earlier. Good to know you are happy ????.
I will keep lurking around and congratulate all of you soon!

6 years ago

@dragonfly I'm guessing I am between 8-10 dpo. I didn't do any charting. We are trying to be stress free and see how it works out for us. AF is due on the 4th. I have a 32 day cycle. Its the only symptom I have noticed.

6 years ago

@Gem1981. Oh hun, it's all good. You weren't prying at all and I am happy to talk about it just not on here if it helps you so it won't be confusing. I was really sad when I found out but him and I are slowly talking as I need answers too.

@Ksyd94. We didn't either and just seeing what happens. I just used OPKs and pre-seed. You should be close to implantation. Have you tried the implantation calculator?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ksyd- I didn’t really do anything different. Just had sex a lotttle more. Usually we get one attempt in because of his home time, and trying for a girl. This month I just tried to get pregnant and be happy with boy or girl

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly just checked the implantation calculator and it says I would be 9dpo today with that being the most common implantation day!! Praying that is what it is! How are you?

@callmecrazy well you had great timing this time :)! Congrats again! What is your estimated due date?

6 years ago

@Ksyd. I am feeling pretty good. Feeling bloated and still have he full feeling but more often. Also I'm still having minor AF type cramps so not sure what that could mean. I read that the egg stays in the falopian tube for a week and if conceived it makes the rest of the journey to the uterus. So the cramping that I have been feeling is the egg moving to the fallopian tube? I hope that what you are feeling is implantation.

@callmecrazy. That's awesome. I am so happy for you and so glad things worked out for you. Your hubby must be so excited.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, it’s not the egg moving in the Fallopian tubes that causes the cramping, it’s moved along by little hairs called fimbriae. The egg is the size of a period at the end of a sentence, super tiny! The cramping is usually associated with implantation cramping (when the egg makes its way to the uterus and buries inside). Just wanted to let you know! :)

6 years ago

Finally got my solid smiley yesterday morning, we have been BD everyday or twice a day for the whole month, now 22 days in cycle. I have no cm though. Will continue to dtd everyday until 2nd jan then move to every other day, just incase! As I need a break now haha

I am in London, know someone was in LA.”

Congratulations on your BFP! Great news.

Xx

6 years ago

@Roundthree Nice to meet you! Wow that’s a whole lot of monkey lovin’! Good for you!
Always wanted to visit London

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo