Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Holly- Where's the pic? lol Sounds promising!

Katyfootballmom- That's a good sign to predict ovulation. It's how I knew to tel DH to get home! It usually starts about 5 days prior for me.
Hubby is home for the holidays as of 11pm last night. We got in a couple of attempts on the 18th which should be O day.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Holly-Congratulation!!

Katyfootballmomma-I am still waiting with you for this egg! i only get EWCM the day before as well.

Pearl325-How is it going? how you feeling?

FlamingoGirl- Good luck this go around!

AFM, patiently waiting. I was thinking of taken my temp starting tomorrow JUST to confirm O, then stop right after the 2 high temp!
Had a Question before i do....(probably discussed this before)
When does the Egg Release? Before Temp Rise or After? i usually get a dip then Rise after, SO does the Dip indicate egg release then high temp means its floating around waiting to get fertilized?? or does the high temp mean passed my window of fertilizing it?

6 years ago

Pearl325 Thanks for asking, I am ok so far! I get a little sick feeling if I don't eat often enough and I'm pretty tired but other than that I am doing good!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@holly awesome news! Waiting to hear more updates soon!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I know that BBT rises after the egg has been released. This is because progesterone starts being released, which is what caused the shift in BBT. So the dip must happen when the egg is released.

6 years ago

flamingoGirl- Thanks, had to refresh my memory. i found this online...Your body temperature dips a bit just before your ovary releases an egg. Then, 24 hours after the egg's release, your temperature rises and stays up for several days.
Now i can try and pinpoint again, just waiting for my opk to turn positive. if i miss temp checking at least can go off that. but im not suppose to do any checking per DH (hard when you know your days away now)

6 years ago

Hey guys,
Been so long since I posted a pic on here I have to remember how.
I tested again today. 10dpo and it’s still faint but still there and pink.
So fingers crossed that this is it. After such a hard journey trying to conceive my first this would be such a blessing.
Thanks everyone.
I hope to hear some good news from you all too. My due date would be sep 2.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

All these BFPs are making me scream with delight! congrats mamas! praying for sticky sticky sticky babies!!!

@Yearofthebaby with my first pregnancy, looking back the sore nips and tender breasts were the give away. I started feeling it around 6/7 dpo? and it continued through out the first tri. FX!!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Hi All,
It has been a busy past few days for me between work, holiday prep and my best friend had her little one on Friday!

Pearl - Congrats!!! So exciting!

I have tried to catch up, but who else is trying pre-seed this month? I just picked some up and will start using it CD10 until the day after my positive opk (usually ovulate CD13 , so Christmas Day or Boxing Day!). Maybe we'll truly get a Christmas baby!

Hope everyone is doing well, good luck to those already in their tww!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong Thank you! and good luck to you! I think the preseed along with better timing really did the trick for us this time so hopefully it helps you too!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo