Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Congrats @paupeach praying for a sticky baby and a blessed 9 months!!

I am still waiting to test. 11 DPO and i'm having some boob/nip tenderness and sharp pains off and on. Hungry, cant sleep and vivid dreams which have been persistent for pretty much the whole tww.
Told myself i'd test tomorrow morning!

Praying for whatever God intends.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Congrats paupeach!
That sound promising neomasie

I uploaded this mornings test, it’s real now!!!! Due date would be sept 10.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey guys

I haven’t read your posts.
I’ve got a positive OPK yesterday and negatives today. We had sex 2 days prior positive opk but I won’t count on them at all ( I don’t think there was any way that I could keep the sperms in my body ( in the pool ) sorry tmi) . As I mentioned in August baby’s we are on holidays in Bali. Anyhow we did it yesterday and today but again I wouldn’t count on these two days because I don’t think there was sufficient amount of sperm. Do we need to continue as we are going home tomorrow and it already feels like chores for the hubby !

User image

6 years ago

@paupeach Congrats, wish you an easy nine months .
@holly: sorry to hear that , hopefully next month is your month for a sticky ????????
@flamingogirl here we go again, o ing on the same day. This time I try to not to test every few hours hahaha

User image

6 years ago

Call me crazy- I see a line!! Omg congratulations

FlamingoGirl-how are you? How many dpo?

To the rest haven’t caught up on forum. Sorry for the one who got AF and congratulations to the ones with BFP!!

Dragonfly- how are you? Haven’t posted in a while.

AFM, 4dpo and nothing much going on but low abdomen cramps since ovulation. I assume that is normal. Due to being sick both of us we tried to BD around O day before and after. So hope that works! Praying we caught the egg!

6 years ago

I’ve been using the clear blue digital ovulating kits had 5 days of flashing smileys, not a solid smiley face yet.
Day 18 in cycle.

6 years ago

Congrats Paupeach and Callmecrazy!! Wish you a v healthy 9 months to come!

I am Still hanging on ( 2nd iui, spotted 2 days ago).. but no other symptoms, so mostly counting myself out. We were out for the holidays and reach home tomorrow - so plan to test on Saturday (16 dpo) if AF doesn’t show up till then!

Wish all the other ladies all the best!!

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Pleasure to meet all of you... hoping for a little brother or sister for my little girl (18 months old). This month I was on clomid and hcg trigger been trying for 3-4 months. Sick of seeing negative tests! :( I concieved my daughter when I added the trigger shot and am hoping this month will do the trick! Absolutely intense ovulation pains last night from the hcg, today feel totally great! 1 dpo here, just looking to meet other women who are in this same boat!
Good luck and baby dust to all! This is our month!

6 years ago

Gem- fingers crossed for you!
Welcome photomama

I called the dr this morning and they got me in at 1015. Did not show up on their pee stick but they know me and are treating me as pregnant. Did an HCG blood draw and should have the results tomorrow. They ordered antibiotics and Heparin injections. So giving myself shots for 9 months is going to be fun

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Callmecrazy- what did you feel this time around then previous months that was different? Congratulations glad the doctor is cautious with you!! I’m looking at the photo on my phone and I can see the line!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo