Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@Flamingogirl. I am 5dpo today.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl- I would say yesterday as well based on your chart. It does say the lowest temp is the release of the egg. I would do it one more time tonight just incase. This cycle was different I O’d wat later than normal and it was a blaring + on the 24th. Based on my temp it rised the next day. So I think the + I got on Friday was a surge but failed to O and body tried again Sunday. Glad I temped! Which is unusual bc a + and release of egg on same day so think my body did it all in 24hrs!! Since days before O I have had cramps and heavy feeling but that is it so far. I’m staying positive and not worrying plus me being out of work for 2 weeks due to the holidays helped a lot!! Plus I’m still healing from my fractured ankle. Baby dust to you I hope you get your BFP

Dragonfly- good luck this time hope you get your BFP!

Callmecrazy- keep us updated!! This will help me in my TWW!!! Lol

6 years ago

Sorry to hear about it dragonfly, Are you still with him ? hope you are able to forget, forgive and move on.
@Callmecrazy great news! My prayers for you for a Sticky bean ! Keep us posted!

6 years ago

Neomasie, did you test? Wish you all the best!

6 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for those of us in the TWW!

@callmecrazy congratulations!! Praying you have a healthy pregnancy and baby! :) what things did you do to help conceive this cycle? Would love some advice and input. :)

AFM... Waiting to test. Is it Jan 4th yet? So impatient but strangely relaxed.

Prayers for all. <3

6 years ago

@Gem1981. Long story short. I'm not with him as he is a friend as we dated in high school, then lost contact over many years and then reconnected a few years ago. Im married to a wonderful man and have one beautiful daughter together who just turned 21 months today. A person will never forget; as you cannot change reality but can accept it but also still capable of forgiving and moving on. .

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you very much. Good luck to you as well. Hope your ankle heals nicely.

@Ksyd94. Wishing you good luck this cycle.

Not much again to report here. Still haven't temped and not overly to concerned about it as I am sure I ovulated. I'm going in this month stress free without symptom spotting. So far the last few days I have been having lower minor AF type cramps and some breast pain. Also have the feeling of being too full when I eat my normal amount. Today, full feeling again and some bloatedness. Estimated implantation is Jan 2 with AF due Jan 7.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@DRAGONFLY

i'm glad that you are happy , i'm a few days behind with today being $ days pas +opk ( don't know exact ovulation day) we tried our best this month and i'm sure we've got the timing right. i try to not symptom spot this month as well but i cant help it. i think i will consider other options if this month is not our month. maybe IUI .

do you guys know any one who got pregnant with IUI?

User image

6 years ago

@Penny1366. My one girlfriend did with her first and then natural after. Its hard notbto symptom spot. I really hope this is your month and all one can do is try. Are you temping or anything?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Has anyone ever experienced pinching/pulling/mild cramps in the TWW? Just wondering as I am having that quite a bit today on my left side. Hoping for a BFP. AF is due in 4 days.

6 years ago

I am officially out ladies :( AF arrived full flow today.
Lots of baby dust and sticky beans to all of you! I’ll be rooting for you!

We will probably move on to IVF in the coming cycle.

PS: a good friend of mine had gotten pregnant in her first IUI cycle.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo