Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly trying to keep some hope but it's hard when all you ever see is the BFN. we have been actively trying for almost a year and no protection for over a year.

@beautiful we are trying the go with the flow method right now but have used opks in the past. I told my hubby if it didn't happen this month I was going all out and buying the expensive opks, the fertility vitamins I've been reading up on, and the preseed or conceive plus.

6 years ago

@tawillmy Congrats!! So glad to see more BFPs!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and baby :)

@midnight I think it is possible to ovulate that early, just not common. My sister has 3 children (a girl and twin boys) and she told me that she ovulates within 1 week or less after her cycle ends. Goodluck and Babydust to you!! <3

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 this will be our third one, we lost twins by ectopic in 2016. we hope our little bean is in the right spot, I have to wait til tomorrow to make an appointment.

User Image

6 years ago

@Ksyd94 Thanks sweetie!! sending and

User Image

6 years ago

@Tawillmy. On no. That's horrible to hear. Let's hope this little bean sticks good.

@Ksyd94. That's a long time. We have been trying since April so I know what you mean by all the BFNs. This month, just taking it easy and just doing the every other day method and OPKs; no temping.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Ksyd94 Thankyou for that info it helps! I'm sure the previous cycle I ovulated cd7 too because I had the ewcm! This cycle on cd7 I had the worse migraine ever which I'm prone to at ovulation and before I come on.

@dragonfly Yeah I haven't been going ott with it either. And just come here for the tww. Still so baffled though but not going to stress over it if it happens it happens I guess. My cycles are getting shorter again and also this month I haven't stopped eating for the past two weeks usually the week before af I eat loads then after I go off my food however this month just can't leave it alone lol. I know time just flies doesn't it. We are good thankyou wiping the slate clean and focusing on our family.xxx

6 years ago

Tawillmy-Congratulations and

Dragonfly- due Jan 8th.

Ksyd94- That’s is what we did this time. Just opk and temp to confirm O. Not writing symptoms down. we just going with the flow this cycle which is our 6th!

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. Oh I am so glad that things are getting better for you. I don't normally eat a lot before AF but this time I have seem to be eating more. Noticing some pain in the hip area and have a tender spot by my left hip bone but that really is about all.

@Beaut1ful38. Oh wow. My is due the 7th. I'm also trying not to symptom spot but so hard.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Im still following you all praying for more BFPs. We will all have sapphire babies.
I’m feeling pretty good. Hungry, crampy, very sore Boobs. A little more irritable than usual. My sister in law made the comment the other day that I’m a bear when I’m pregnant LOL

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

hoping everyone had a great new years! Congrats to all the BFP i am seeing on this thread!

hoping for to those of who are still TTC! Here's to a wonderful and successful 2018 yall!

AFM i am having weird tastes in my mouth when it comes to food. the movie theater popcorn tasted like it had a bubble game flavor and DF tom-chee pesto sandwhich tasted yucky! i am just flat out exhausted, increased breat size, weird dreams and scared that AF will show in a day or so.

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo