Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@Penny1366. I'm doing fine; thank you for asking. I told my husband last night and showed him the tests and like a typical man he saw the control line and thought I was pregnant then I had to tell him, no its two lines. He gave me a huge hug. He was being so sweet last night that he even wanted to take me out for dinner but I talked him out of it till Wednesday (all you can eat ribs at Montanas) and the last time we were there, we were both so tired that we didn't end up eating very much (my bday). You aren't out till AF shows her ugly face. I would test again with a FRER and see what happens. The two week wait is hard.

@MidnightMystery. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope you feel better soon. A cold could be good thing but time will tell. Good luck.

@Beaut1ful38. So sorry that AF caught you. I was so hoping that it will be your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle. I'm expecting AF tomorrow and not looking forward to it. Sending you positive thoughts and hope for an October bean.

@ Penny1366 - Did AF arrive for you or are you still waiting? Did you post your test?

AFM - Didn't test this morning. My BBT is staying high at 97.7 for the past three mornings so I'm not seeing a dip in that yet. If I don't have AF by the morning I'll test again tomorrow morning and see what I get. Then again on Thursday if AF doesn't show up tomorrow.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope you get a BFP soon. Let us know how it goes.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you all was a rough night. DH and I just talked last night not what we wanted on our Wedding Anniversary yesterday. That damn witch always messes up plans!! We are going to focus on next month now.
@flamingogirl- and @penny- best of luck hope you get BFP soon!!
@dragonfly- anything different this next cycle??

6 years ago

I'm so sorry ladies :( I was so hopeful for you this month. I'll be lurking over in october cheering you all on!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm currently feeling very anxious and nervous about tomorrow and Thursday. As the day goes on my anxiety is rising... I checked my cm and it's white and there seems to be a lot of it. Yesterday there was some yellow tinge to it and it was stretchy. I don't really know if my cervix is soft or hard as I don't normally check that so I'm not quite sure what is soft and what is hard... Just nervous and not looking forward to AF.

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly awww , i glad your husband is so exited , i hope everything goes well and enjoy the ribs , yummm .

@ Flamingogirl don't be nervous, just take the test, i hope you get your BFP tomorrow.

I woke up at around 5:30 in the morning and I took the Frer , and it was a BFN, i checked my test from last night and the same kind of tests showed a faint line, i guess theres a problem with those tests. I would expect my Frer show the second line before any other test if im preggo.

anyhow i have cramps and pink CM like last month , so i think AF is coming.

User image

6 years ago

@flamingogirl13. How did you make out on the test today? I am almost thinking that you may have implanted on 9dpo and then just having steady temps. I hope you get a BFP today.

@Penny1366. Thank you! The ribs should be tasty. It rained so much here last night that all the streets and sidewalks are like a skating rink. I hope what you are experiencing is just implantation bleeding. It's the red we have to be worried about.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly - It was a BFN but I did take it! Glad I did. I think I'm so anxious about getting my period that now I'm not having any symptoms at all really. Breasts are still tender, but I get that a few days leading up to my period. Based on my last cycle I'm pretty sure AF will arrive tomorrow. If it doesn't then I will test again on Friday morning. That would be 15 DPO if I make it that far.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Darn, thought for sure you would get your BFP. Let's just hope AF stays away and then you can retest from there. What was your temp today? Did it stay the same? I'm thinking of trying progesterone cream and see if that will help as I never used to spot before AF and the last time I had the abundance of lotiony cm was in May and then that was it and never really did get it since then and if I did, it wasn't very much. I'm leary about starting it because all I have heard was that if you take progesterone cream and when you get pregnant that you have to continue to take it throughout or you will misscarry. I don't want to take it forever though. Any ideas? (anyone can answer)

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo