Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 419 Replies | Last Page

katyfootballmomma- (aka navymomma) Thanks i am trying to do some research, but giving me mixed reviews. Yes it is safe,... No it is not, ...heck ibuprofen is bad and causes infertility. I have to take that for pain and anti inflammatory. I am taken Tylenol 3, but guess i have to just go with what i feel. i can take the pain its the end of day from moving around is when the pain hurts. i hope with the healthy eating, ALL vitamins and supplements and fiber and omega 3 im taken will override lil mg of pain medication LOL.

How are you holding up? Are you using OPK? i will start on Monday 18th testing with those and doing the SMEP.

6 years ago

Dragonfly - Maca root is good at regulating your hormones, without actually taking hormones. It helps your body to adjust to the levels you need in either direction. Lots of women use it for PCOS.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@beautiful i would go with how you feel didn't realize that ibuprofen will cause infertility.

Afm I'm holding up ok waiting to O just got over af so we shall see what happens this month. Trying not to get discouraged for sure. Not doing the opk as I'm very in tuned with my body in terms if cm\cp. We're currently just doing the smep!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Hi everyone.
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.
I am 4dpo and I feel just fine. Not symptoms or anything.
I feel I am getting to excited about this month thinking that it will be the one for me to conceive, it’s hard I don’t want to be so disappointed when it’s a BFN.
I’m testing DEC 24.
I did a bunch of Christmas baking(and eating) also wrapped some presents.
Hope everyone is having a good week!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Hi holly860 - looks like we are testing around the same time - I'm 2 dpo - I used OPK this month so im sure I ovulated on Monday. AF is due the 24th for me - but I know I will test early lol I analyzed every symptom last month and i was driving myself crazy - ending up with a bfn and AF arrival, so this month I'm gonna not *try* to analyze

User image

6 years ago

Afm I'm just waiting to 0 been tired but doing Christmas shopping and decorations to keep me busy hopefully I'll be able to give my df a belated bfp pink pregnancy test for Christmas!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I'm joining in on this forum. AF showed up this afternoon a bit early so that surprised me. I never tested last cycle was waiting until I missed my period. Anyways... going to do the same plan as last month. I'll keep charting BBT and use OPKs to help pinpoint ovulation. DH wants to BD twice a day during my fertile days but I'd rather just once a day! We'll see.

I'm sad I didn't conceive last cycle as it was my last egg of my 20's. I was hoping it was going to be that special one. Maybe the first egg of my 30's will be the one.

Sending and to everyone.

6 years ago

Hi flamingo - sorry to hear about AF showing up! I'm sure it will happen for you sooner than later! I'm 33 so these eggs are in their 30s lol I went to my doctor for other reasons and not about TTC but I asked her for advice because I have been trying for 3 months and she said to have sex every other day. When you mentioned twice a day and after looking at your chart maybe it's better to have sex a little less?! I feel like I've read somewhere where it's best to do every other day then a few days in a row once you receive a positive OPK (I don't temp so I don't know how that works with BDing) now I'm sure if you want to have sex all the time there's no harm LOL especially for partner haha just letting you know the advice my doctor gave me

User image

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Thank you for info on maca root; it was helpful. Know what the dosage is or pill form (prefered) optional?

@FlamingoGirl13. So truely sorry the witch showed up early for you. Always said she will show up when you least expect it. Thought the slight temp rise was good enough to substain it. Going to use OPKs and will start temping when cycle is finished. Oh, I had my daughter when I was 32 years old.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I am officially over here for sept babies. AF started lastnight. We are taking a break from the clinic for the holidays, just gonna use opk's and preseed. I know preseed has been of debate lately, but my reasoning is that we didn't have any live sperm during our post coital (Dr wasn't too concerned since we did the test 8 hours after, the max limit and DH's SA analysis was mostly good, just boarderline morphology).

Hope we see some BFP's soon!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo