Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 419 Replies | Last Page

sheriskers - I'm so sorry :( Thinking of you. Statistics do say that pregnancies conceived within 6 months of a loss have a higher rate of success, so I'm hoping this next one is it for you!

AFM- Temp is continuing to rise. I've set O day according to fertility friend. The holiday really is helping to keep me from wanting to test, but I wish I knew because I want to buy so much when I'm out shopping with DH!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Just to update you. My frer was super super faint this morning
And digitals negative. I am thinking chemical pregnancy. This is
SUCH a horrible feeling.
So I guess I wait for AF, I am cramping bad too.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Oh Holly I’m so sorry! Lots of hugs.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Holly - I am so sorry. :(

6 years ago

@Holly I'm so so sorry. That was me last cycle so I'm here if you ever need someone to relate to. Hugs.

I know I assumed I didn't O this cycle right after my chemical but I'm getting a lot of the same symptoms I did when I got my BFP last cycle...... It has me wondering now. I wasn't even going to bother testing this cycle but just might give in in a couple days. Perhaps it's all just leftover hormones from my m/c as it hasn't even been 4 weeks yet.

6 years ago

Thanks
Sheriskers- when did you start to bleed. I haven’t yet.
I still get a faint line on frer but digitals all negative.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Holly, my strongest positive was 12DPO, they got weaker 13DPO and 14DPO before I was too upset and stopped testing. Spotting began 18DPO, then full on bleeding on 20DPO. I bled for 6 days total and was back to stark white negative by then.

Praying this isn't your story.

6 years ago

Sheriskers- I started spotting yesterday, full on AF today. I have heard so much about chemical pregnancies, I guess I never thought it would happen? Oh well.
I keep reading I don’t have to stop trying or anything.
Thanks for the support

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

6 years ago

@Holly Ugh, I'm so sorry. I completely understand everything you're going through. I never thought it'd be us either. I also heard the only reason you're told to wait is to date your pregnancy better so hubs and I definitely didn't. I got all the signs of O at the normal time of my cycle as soon as the bleeding stopped. The only thing that makes me think I skipped actually Oing is never getting a peak reading on my fertility monitor. Everything else seems to have recovered VERY quickly. I hope that's the case for you too!

6 years ago

@Holly you are in my thoughts...
@Sheriskers - sorry to hear about last month, hope this is The month for you!

Seems like AF is about to show up for me.. I began spotting today .. this was my second IUI so I was really hoping it will take... but seems like I have to wait some more for the good news... ????

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo