Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@Tawillmy. Congrats and have a happy 9 months.

@Ksyd94. Oh that's good to hear. Let's hope that she stays away. Are you officialy late?

Update: still having dark brown spotting but not a lot to fill the one side of the tampon. Some cramping with pokes in my belly area. I'm bloated and drinking pleanty of fluids. If this is implantation bleeding, how long does it normally last for? I'm a little anxious to wake up ans have AF be here.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly, as of today I am officially late. We will see what happens. Do you think my test could have been negative if my urine was very diluted? I have heard IB could last 2 or 3 days. Someone correct me if that is wrong as I am no expert. But keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

AFM playing the waiting game, waiting for AF or Dr Appt on Monday. Continuing my prayers for everyone!

6 years ago

@dragonfly this is what I found on google in regards to the length of IB. "The bleeding should only last for one or two days, but every woman is different. Occasionally mums-to-be can continue to have a light period for the first month or two after they get pregnant, so it's worth taking a pregnancy test around the time your first period is due."

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Thank you for the info. I believe that it could be diluted if you drink too much water. Try cutting your fluids off for a few hours and hold off on using the bathroom. As for me, woke up dry so thats a good thing. Been having stomach aches and gassy. Going to see how the day progresses. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Tawillmy, I’m surprised they’re making you wait that long, especially with your medical history! (I’m an OB nurse). I think it may be a good idea to call them back and leave a message with the office nurse explaining your medical background and need for close monitoring.
I’ve had 2 losses in the past (different partner) and for someone like me who doesn’t have nearly as pertinent of a reason to be monitored closely, I insisted on early betas. I had to leave a message for the NP who then put in the blood draw order. I’m only 9 dpo but already have my first prenatal visit scheduled for today. Early prenatal care is a must, especially for those of us who are higher risk. Good luck! My due date is Sept 18!

6 years ago

Hey ladies!!
Any one have new symptoms? Doctor appts today?

AFM, patiently waiting (yeah right) to see what the day brings! So far today nothing but sore boobs all over. No cramps some weird feelings around my whoha!! That’s about it this morning.

Dragonfly- Are you testing soon?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Not till I miss AF as I am still having some brown spotting so put a tampon in to see how much. Your symptoms sound promising. Are you planning on testing Sunday too or on Monday?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi All!

No cramps for me this morning. I did have a temperature dip so I'm hoping at 8DPO that it's an implantation dip, although I know that everyone doesn't get those. Hopefully tomorrow it will go back up. I had a restless morning so it could have been that too.

Anyone testing today?

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I’m thinking Sunday. By then for sure should know. As I’m usually clock work on AF date.

6 years ago

Had a bit of pink CM when I checked so I'm thinking AF is going to show. :(

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo