Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@Gem1981 yes, I did. BFN in Friday 12DPO, BFN Saturday 13 DPO, then started spotting later in the day. Today AF here in full force. Ah well, it just wasn't our cycle. Now the countdown for cycle 2 begins!!! Good luck to all those still waiting to test

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@photomama. Thanks for the info. Since you know a lot, I have been feeling cramps since ovulation. If the egg didn't get fertilized; it dies. Would you feel that as well? I was wondering that for awhile and I am sure I'm not the only one thinking the same thing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Dragonfly, I was an IVF nurse for 7 years so hopefully I can help out with some questions. No, unfortunately we don’t feel or know when the egg dies. According to scientific studies, the egg dies 12-24 hrs after it is released (some women feel ovulation pains, but no pain if the egg dies.) If the egg becomes fertilized, it does not die. It gets fertilized in the Fallopian tubes and starts the miotic division process. Approximately 6-9 days after fertilization the egg buries itself into your uterine lining. Some women feel “implantation cramps”. After it buries into the uterine lining, the production of hcg begins to enter your bloodstream/urine. The hcg doubles approximately every 24-72 hours, that’s why some for some people it can take a while to get a positive urine test. Hope some of that was helpful!

6 years ago

@photomama. Yes, it does; thank you. Unfortunately for me, I sometimes get horrible ovulation pains even to the point where I can't walk. This cycle the pain wasn't too bad and got a yes on the first reaponse ovulation kit. Today after a small bm there was a bit of yellow discharge and read that it could be the mucous plug forming. Still cramping a bit and boobs ache slightly. I also have the full feeling and I feel that I need to have a bm but nothing. I even suffer from IBS and if that stops me then it has to be something else. I don't even remember being like that in my previous cycles. Happy New Years to you and your family.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies I'm back unfortunately... cycles still all over the place. Is it possible to ovulate on cd7 if my last cycle was 27 days long?
Xxx hi dragonfly hope you are well xxx

6 years ago

Hi everyone, I planned to wait until the 4th to test because that is when AF is due but I got ahead of myself and tested last night & got a BFN. Even though its early its still discouraging. I know I need to make an appointment with my OBGYN and have some tests done but I was hoping to avoid that and get pregnant naturally. :/

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. Things are going okay. Just been taking it easy this month. No temping but OPKs. Feel much better not knowing where my temp is at every morning. Today is last day of holidays and back to work tomorrow . They seem to go by too fast. How are things going for you and hubby?

@Ksyd94. Don't be discouraged as it might still be a bit early. Your not out till AF shows.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Happy New Years ladies!
AFM, trying not to symptom spot. Will be testing this weekend. if we did catch the egg I would like to surprise my DH on our anniversary. I wanted to list my symptoms but think will wait till I get my I feel hopeful right now and so does DH!!

Dragonfly- we are on the same DPO this month!

Ksyd94- not over till AF comes! Do you chart? Just go with the flow?

6 years ago

hello ladies!! just wanted to drop in and say me and the hubby got a !! We are due September 7th, 2018. Took a test 12/30 and hospital confirmed it the next day!! Calling tomorrow to make my 1st official appointment!! to all the ladies with and , to all the ladies waiting to either take the test or ovulate!! will keep everyone posted!!

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Hey, yes we are cycle buddies. Good luck to you. When is your AF due?

@Tawillmy. Congrats on your BFP. Is this your first and have you been trying long?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo