Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 419 Replies | Last Page

FlamingoGirl- just wanted to stop in and send some

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I don't check it the same time everyday but I did check it yesterday at this same time and I could definitely reach it. I wanted to see if it was opened or closed but I can't really tell the difference as I don't check it often enough.

@Beaut1ful38 - Thank you!!! I'm hoping I get to test tomorrow!!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I agree, I don't know much about it as I don't do it enough. But I am starting to figure out if it is open or closed. But then I'm not comfortable checking it, plus it freaks me out if I think it is open.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies!! It's been so long since I checked in but I wanted to see where you all were at!

@Beaut1ful I'm hoping this next cycle is yours! Try and stay positive and stress free!

@FlamingoGirl I'm so excited to hear your results! I know you tried the preseed this cycle right? Are you testing tomorrow?

AFM everything has been good!. I officially hit 7 weeks pregnant today and had my first ultrasound this past Monday. Baby is good and has a great heartbeat. I hope to pass some of my luck onto all of you! xoxo

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@Peal_325 - Hi!! I was curious how you were doing! So exciting to hear the heartbeat!! I will test tomorrow morning if AF doesn't arrive. I expected it today but nothing so far. We did use pressed this month and I felt pretty positive about everything until a few days ago. I had mild cramps around what could be implantation and felt like that was good sign. Now I'm mostly anxious and don't feel like this is my cycle. If it's not DH says we will keep trying (obviously)! We'll use the preseed again and I might start taking baby aspirin as well.

Keep us update on your growing little one!!

6 years ago

13 dpo today and a BFN. AF was due yesterday. Gutted.
No sign of AF but my periods are all over the place so just waiting for it to show.
I don’t know how to make my AF more regular so going to the drs

:-(

6 years ago

@ Roundthree - I feel you. I got AF yesterday evening. I hope the dr's have some answers for you.

Got my period yesterday evening when I got home. Starting again and hoping for an October Baby. Going to add baby aspirin to the mix this month. Congrats to all that got their BFP this month!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 oh no I'm sorry! I was soooo hoping this was your month! But you have the right idea. Just stay positive and try again. From what I've read for most people the preseed works within the first 3 tries for everyone so hopefully this next round will be in your favor! keep me updated and I will be thinking of all you ladies!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Still BFN & no AF just white watery lotion like cm ???? drs appointment isn’t for another 2 weeks

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

I'm in the same boat neg test no af xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo