Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone.
Holly and Sheriskers, I'm sorry to hear about both of your losses. I suspect I had a chemical a few months ago. Got 2 faint positives but wasn't convinced so I waited 2 days to take another and then nothing. AF then came a few days later.

AFM this cycle, not tracking anything, trying to just BD as often as possible. CD 24 today of a 32 day cycle. I usually O Later in my cycle between CD 16-20 depending on the cycle. We went a few days without BD when I was sick so I'm hoping we still got it in time. Fingers crossed and praying for all of you!!! Merry Christmas!

6 years ago

Sheriskers- thanks so much for your support. We are just
Going to continue trying. I ovulated which was a good thing, just
Need a sticky bean.

Gem1981- thanks, I hope your spotting turns into nothing and you’re IUI took.

Ksyd- from doing lots of reading I hear lots of women have chemical and
It’s pretty common. Sucks though, natures tease. So close...thanks. I hope you
Get your BFP soon.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

I think this is it!! Boobs were very sore yesterday so I spent the money on some FRER. Faint line this morning on both them and the Wondfo. Definitely different than the crap I’ve gotten in the past months. I’d still like to have the old FRER to test on but I expect a clear line tomorrow

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy omg i hope this is it for you!!! so exciting!

I came to check in and say AF came yesterday :( here we go again...

User image

6 years ago

@callmecrazy yess!!! congratulations!

I'm still waiting to test. Before my late term loss, cycles were 27-29 days. My first and only cycle after the loss was 32 days. Today is CD 29/10 DPO. So i'm in the ultimate purgatory right now. I am just leaving it in Gods hands. If I don't get my period by CD31/12DPO I will test that morning.

Anyone out this month, my fx crossed that next month is different. Let's not give up hope, ladies! it's all we have!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Call me crazy- Yes!!!! Omg congratulations!!! Sorry I have been MIA just been trying to relax this cycle as much as possible. Keep us posted!

6 years ago

@ callmecrazy - Yay!!! I can't wait to see what you get tomorrow morning!

AFM - I think I ovulate today but it might have been yesterday. We BD'd yesterday and are going to again today and tomorrow in case today is O day. Once my temperature has a clear rise I'll be able to tell which day I ovulated on. We used preseed the past three times we BD'd and looks like I got the SMEP down this time!

6 years ago

@holly it definitely sucks! Hopefully we will get our sticky BFPs soon!
@callmecrazy YAY!! I pray your lines keep getting darker and you have sticky, healthy baby and pregnancy!

I'm just keeping up with the board while I wait for my AF due date to test. AF is due Jan 4th so I don't plan to test before that since I have no idea my O day. I had fertile CM on and off starting around cycle day 12 and ending around cycle day 23 maybe?? It wasn't constant, it was more like a few days starting on cycle day 12 and then stopped. And then again around cycle day 18 or so and stopped on cycle day 23. Anyways so I have no idea my O day. Just hope we finally caught the egg. <3

6 years ago

I'm officially in :)

BFP at 13 dpo

Greettings to you all from Chile ?

6 years ago

welcome paupeach! congrats on your BFP! how are you feeling?

how is everyone? did you have a merry christmas? i am sorry for those that experienced CP. Hugs.

AFM at 6DPO i am exhausted, hungry, very bloated, bubbles in my belly that's about it!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo