Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Katyfootballmom- That was an early symptom for me! I kept thinking things tasted weird and might be bad. I couldnt figure it out. Even reeses tasted off!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Just checking in, nothing to report really! I have noticed I'm more tired than usual, I slept in yesterday and then took a nearly 2 hour nap in the afternoon. I guess that could be all the cold weather making me want to hibernate lol. No work since we were on a holiday. Other than that, no more symptoms. No AF symptoms either though! Af is due on the 4th. Hubby wants me to test tomorrow. I think I want to wait until the 4th or the 5th to see if AF shows. Don't wanna waste another test.

@katyfootballmom those sound like good symptoms! What dpo are you??

@Beautiful and dragonfly, you both are just a few days behind me! When do y'all plan to test?

@midnight, glad I could be of a little help! What dpo are you now?

Hoping and praying for good things for you all in the new year!!
Hoping for lots of BFPS to come!

6 years ago

@callmecrazy haha yah its awful lol i was like did the concession stand store the bubble game and popcorn together? Seriously haha

@ksyd94 12dpo i think

Afm another thing is. I Have horrible insomnia feeling hot and cold unusual runny nose bloated, forgot to mention a few visits to toilet dry heaving due to feeling nauseated ???? at a moments notice AF due Thursday or Friday we shall see what January brings us. I won't test until af is late like this weekend as my cycles are clock work

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Happy New Years Ladies! I've been quiet recently because I've been home. My company closes down between Christmas and New Years so no one has to work. I'm feeling good about this cycle! Hopefully implantation will happen this weekend and I'll test at the end of next week. The BDing timing on here says I have a high chance so hopefully we timed it right this cycle! Hoping for that September baby!

6 years ago

FX flamingogirl13!

Boy I am all over the place with my ticker and calendar and average days between my periods. So af is expected to come today according to ctp she hasn't arrived yet but i have that pms feeling today. I'm not getting excited until this weekend and the b&%$ is a no show!

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing okay in the two week wait.

@katyfootballmomma. Has AF showed for you? I really hope that she stays away and you and DF get your BFP.

@Flamingogirl13. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AFM. Not much to report as I am trying not to symptom spot. All I can say is that I am having slight cramping on the sides of my hips, having stomach aches, gassy, bunged up, bloated, nautious sometimes and boobs ache slightly. Not much in a way of excess cm that everyone talks about. Expected AF is on Sunday.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good Morning All!

@dragonfly23 - Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well!

@Beaut1ful38 - Are you planning on testing soon?

6 years ago

My prayers are with all of you!!

@dragonfly I was having those hip pains also!

@katyfootballmom hoping for no AF for you!! Keep us posted!

@flamingo what dpo are you? Hoping you caught the egg!!!

AFM my AF is due tomorrow. We shall see. Please send your prayers my way. Super anxious about it.

6 years ago

ItIs with a broken heart and deepest disappointment I say that the got me last night. I'm so upset that all I could do was cry on my df shoulder and drink 3 frozen margaritas at dinner to soothe my soul last night. Im just gonna keep pressing forward and pray without ceasing that god will bring a little addition to our family in his time as Hr sees fit. Must i add that i have one kidney (kidney function is great) I'm 40 & df is almost 50 chances of pregnancy for us is slim to none unless we do ivf Prayers and FX for all my friends!

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. I hope the witch stays away. Are you having any symptoms that might say otherwise? I'm still having some minor AF type cramps, pokes and twinges on both sides and into my lower back and stabbing pains in the boobs. I really hope that all these symptoms are not AF playing tricks on me.

@katyfootballmamma. I am so sorry that AF showed up on you. Everything will happen in His timing when you least expect it. I pray that next month will be the ice breaker.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo