Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 419 Replies | Last Page

af gave me a shiny Red box this morning. So upset I couldn't bring myself to tell df about it before he left for work earlier ugh hope everyone has a good day despite the ttc disappointments

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma oh no im so sorry! that is the most disappointing feeling ever. Try and hang in there and when you are ready join in with us here for the September babies.

ugh this is such a tough road!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@Kattyfootballmamma. So sorry to hear the witch showed up for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next cycle and hope you get sticky vibes and hope everything works out in your favor.

@Pearl_325. It is a tough road. It is exhausting doing all this TTC, just to have your heart broken in the end.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@pearl325 thank you for the kind words! Were just going to leave trc in gods hands and pray about it. Were doing the smep and ow, cm/cp watch and nothing else. I want a little addition to our family and will be be patient!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 thank for the wishes! I wish us baby dust this is a total devastation but we'll get through it

6 years ago

yes we got this ladies! it is heart breaking but it will all be worth it in the end. We just have to take it one day at a time and try not to stress. thank goodness for this forum and all of this support we have! It really does help

User Image

Yes we'll all get through this roller coaster together we're better in numbers and here to carry each others mat! God is good and I'm thankful for my ttc/tww friends here on ctp! We rock!

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Monday will be CD8 and i will be doing the SMEP this month i am doing it right!!! LOL, last month i was close but due to late O day it scared me. I got this now!! DH is ready to go. We both feel this is our month. It would be great to get a BFP 1st week of January which is our Wedding Anniversary! And a great way to start the New Year. it snowed here finally where i live so it has made it romantic and cuddle weather.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 so glad to hear you sound so positive and ready to go this month! I have a good feeling for you! The snow just hit where we live too! Are you in the states? If so where? I am in NY :) The snow is so beautiful today and we are going to cut down our christmas tree tomorrow and decorate. Perfect time for some romantic BD lol. Hope you have a fun snowy weekend!

User Image

Pearl325- yes i am in the US, we are going crazy it hasn't snowed since 2009 i believe, that is SOUTHEAST TEXAS. LOL
Wish it would be on Christmas day. Because we dont see temps in the low 30's we are always high 50's here most of the winter. Stil cuddle weather here with our Fireplace going. We did the Christmas tree already. My fertile week is a few days before Christmas.
(DEC 18th-23rd)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo