Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- OMG my emotions were with you in reading and catching up. I’m so sorry your going through this. I would make an appt with doctor just to make sure. Health wise. I agree maybe take some time to get through this couple weeks. Again I am sorry to hear this.

FlamingoGirl- it’s still early take 2-3 days for HCG to get in urine. I wish you the best as well. Since this is your 1st test (ever) I know it can be discouraging but don’t let it be!

Holly- yes I totally understand the DH being tired and LoL I get mad sometimes but bummed as well. I will TRY anything to get him going hahah! Sometimes it don’t work.

AFM, woke up dizzy but it was like in my sleep/half awake mode. Feeling some mild cramps today and yesterday and I haven’t tested to scared. But today is AF due date. I will wait to see what the day holds again. If nothing by tonight I will test for sure.

6 years ago

I'm 11 dpo today, took a test this morning and it was a BFN. I have a doctor's appointment , I felt lumps on my cervix last week:( I'm hoping it's just a cyst . I've never experienced it before
But no sign of AF. I'm asking for a quantitative blood test. Would 11 dpo be too soon to show on a blood test ? Good luck to you @dragonfly23!

6 years ago

@ Beaut1ful38 - Thank you! I'm not that discouraged. It was exciting to take a test finally though! I will test again on Wednesday and see if there is any chance. Good luck to you today!

6 years ago

Well ladies I’m out!! On to October forum. This is getting emotional!! This is cycle #7 now! Best of luck to the ones waiting for a BFP!

6 years ago

@beautiful, I feel your pain. I'm in the October group now too and this is cycle #10 of us actively trying. 1 year and 3 months since we stopped using protection. I don't count those first few months because we weren't actively trying and my cycles were irregular. They are now not exactly clockwork but are pretty regular. They only usually vary by 2 days. So it has been a long journey and I am mentally preparing myself to make an appointment with my OB/GYN to get tests run. I'm just very young and not ready to admit there may be a problem. Thinking it is one thing but truly knowing terrifies me. I hope you get your BFP very soon.

6 years ago

@dragonfly how are you feeling honey? my thoughts are with you and i hope it is a true positive. don't lose hope , there's always next cycle. how long have you been trying for?

@Flamingogirl i am with you girl, I test everyday an BFNs

@ksyd94 dont get discouraged. ive heard so many couple got pregnant while they were doing the tests and stuff . it doesnt hurt to do the tests. i mean my husband and i did the sperm count , hormone test and i even did an ultrasound ( the horrible onse that you do on second day of your period and they insert the stick in you ) before we even decided to try, so we could know if we have time or not. now we've been actively trying for 4 cycles now, first 3 cycles i was trying for a baby girl so we stopped BD before ovulation . but this month we went really hard at it , we used conceive plus and so far no luck .

I have been testing twice a day and nothing so far . i'm 11-12 DPo and i've had mild cramps since 3 DPo, no spotting , heavy and sore boobs from 4 dpo to 7 dpo , but today i'm feeling painful AF like cramps. according to the app i have 3 days till AF , and now i'm pretty sure i'll get my AF soon. i mean we did our best this cycle, even tho my doctor told me we are both completely healthy and we should try at least for a year and if we're not pregnant then consider other options, i'm thinking maybe i give one more cycle a try and then go for IUI . two weeks wait is so stressful and i want it to be over.

Baby dust to all of you and i hope you all get your sticky beans by end of next cycle ( as some of you are already out)

User image

6 years ago

You guys
I just came back from work , I have cramps and I think my cm is a bit tinted.so I considered myself out . But I thought I need to go throug my rubbish and dig out my test , I did a test last night and it was a bfn, it was those cheapi ones with plastic cover you know what I mean , I through the paper ones in toilet so I didn’t have any, but you guys , I think I see a very gain line . I mean it’s really really really faint but my husband saw the line too . I just need to hold my pee and re test . You can see how I’m excited right ? Can it be please ? ????????????????????????

User image

6 years ago

You guys
I just came back from work , I have cramps and I think my cm is a bit tinted.so I considered myself out . But I thought I need to go throug my rubbish and dig out my test , I did a test last night and it was a bfn, it was those cheapi ones with plastic cover you know what I mean , I throw the paper ones in toilet so I didn’t have any, but you guys , I think I see a very faint line . I mean it’s really really really faint but my husband saw the line too . I just need to hold my pee and re test . You can see how excited I am right ? Can it be please ? ????????????????????????

User image

6 years ago

Hey penny I'm excited for you! Are you testing today? I'm 8dpo still congested woke up feeling sick xxx

6 years ago

@midnightmystery well I don’t know what’s going on with me . When will you start testing ?

I did two more tests ( different brands) and both came back negative.
So confused , I think I’m out because of my cramps .
Good luck to you guys

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo