Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, now really starting to think I am out. I went to the washroom to have a BM and when I wiped there was red blood. I put a tampon in but literally am giving myself an anxiety attack. Thank goodness this is my Friday. Feeling so lost right now.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

You guys I feel sick to my stomach, instead of getting darker, this am it’s so getting a little lighter! Omg what is going on?!

6 years ago

Dragonfly, I’m so sorry you feel lost right now. We’re all in this crazy Two Week Wait boat with you, and understand just how hard it is. If you ever need to talk to someone, let me know. You’re not out yet!

6 years ago

@photomama. Thank you! My nose still feels like its dripping and feeling tired. I dreamt of a miscarriage last night and what the uterus looks like after it was cleaned out. Pretty vivid if I say. I just hope that it was only a dream and that it won't happen. Last week, I dreamt about blood down my tongue, like actually being able to see all down your throat and see a whole bunch of blood, and then later on the tongue was in my lap. Hope that's not tmi for some people. I hope everything goes okay with you. I would test again in the afternoon and see if there is a different outcome. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly whoa those are some scary dreams! I’ve had super vivid dreams as well. The test from this am wasn’t negative but it looked light, then turned darker but about the same as yesterday perhaps a little bit lighter. I’ll test this evening and post an update.

6 years ago

@photomama. Tell me about it. I was shocked about the tongue one and when the one from last night (I meant to say uterus not cervix; will edit previous post to reflect it) I saw the uterus in my dream after it was cleaned.

Went for a quick break and had to pee really bad but waited till I was back in my office. After I took the tampon out, there was no red, just brown and quite a bit on the one side. I put a pad on just in case. I'm still feeling a little bit of pressure on the left side. I'm just praying that the bleeding stops and doesn't return. Nose is still running and my head feels funny.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Katyfootballmama- I'm sorry :( I came back expecting to see you BFP

Photomama- Tentative congrats! Hoping those lines darken up again

Still stalking to see who's joining me. Second HCG was 91 at 4wks exactly, Low but more than doubling. I have a feeling I opposite the normal gender HCG levels, I'm low with girls and high with boys. I was really low with both sets of twin girls and super high with my son last year. Low again so we will see!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be joining you soon. Will have to see how things progress throughout the day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly, I hope it just IB for you!!!

@crazy so glad to hear things are progressing for you!!!

@photomama, hopefully it as just diluted urine this AM & will be darker tonight!

@beautiful sounds promising!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM still no sign or AF, been having sudden pains in my left side for a few days. And some pressure in my low abdomen today. Doesn't feel like AF. No spotting or anything. Who knows?

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Thank you! I hope so too as this cycle was different from the rest. I'm still cramping a bit. Are you cramping or bloated at all? I think it sounds promising. When do you think you will test?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo