Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Forgot to mention that I have been having strange dreams about breastfeeding and finding kids that are lost with no parents.have any of you experienced any weird dreams lately?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Thank you ladies for being so supportive! Here to 6 months TTC.

6 years ago

callmecray- Mine would be Sept 13th as well,
if all falls back into 32 day cycle and "O" on CD18.

6 years ago

Hi everyone! AF showed up for me yesterday so here I am! Praying for Sept babies! <3 I was reading in the August forum about Pre seed. Is it worth it? What exactly does it help? Move the little swimmers? Lol.

6 years ago

@ksyd94 yes it helps the little swimmers along! It has a lot of good reviews. I read through a ton of reviews on Amazon before buying. Go check out some reviews if you have a chance! I won't know if it helped me yet bit so many people said they got pregnant the first or 2nd month using it. Worth a shot for me!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@Ksyd94 I just re-read my comment and just wanted to add to obviously do all your own research before just trying anything of course. As others have said, they are afraid that a "bad swimmer' might reach the egg with the help of the preseed which could result in MC so you want o make your own decisions based on how you feel. In my opinion MC's unfortunately happen so often in early pregnancy that I don't think they are necessarily linked to preseed. Preseed is meant to mimic our own bodily fluid so it should help along the little guys just as our own bodily fluid would. But that's only how I feel! Some aren't comfortable using it and that makes perfect sense too! to each their own on this crazy journey lol. But like I said, just google a lot and read reviews and stories/articles to make your informed decision.

User Image

Pearl_325- I will continue using as well. I know everyone has mixed reviews. Like you said i will try as now im on 6 months TTC and its harder and harder to see that BFN. I'm just wanting a healthy baby boy or girl! As the months go by the older im getting LOL i have to do all i can this month bc my sister gets married in November 2018 and that will give me 2 months to lose baby weight to stand in her wedding. She doesnt know im TTC.

But i will be adding this cycle Omega 3, and continue, SMEP, preseed, prenatal vitamin, no temp or checking of any kind. And losing weight LOL

6 years ago

Oh goodness a lot of us starting over. Same cycle days too. It's bittersweet to see you all here.
I had wanted to plan another baby around holidays, other kids' birthdays, etc. But now I really don't care when they are born just as long as they are born. I don't even care about gender. I'll keep trying for a girl and planning for a boy and be happy when one sticks.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 that is the exact plan I went with this cycle! no temping or checking or anything. As soon as AF ended i gave it two days and then began BD every other day with preseed and prenatal vitamins and my husband is taking a multivitamin every day also. I am healthy eating and that is it! Hopefully this method works for us both. I am going to continue to BD every other day for the whole month if i can just to make sure I hit the "right time."

User Image

callmecrazy- I'm with you and right on same CD as you LOL.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo