Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 419 Replies | Last Page

@photomama I was shocked to. When I first called to make the appointment had to leave a message. I explained my history on the voicemail only for a random nurse to call me back and tell me that it is too early to see anything and I would need to wait til i was 8 weeks. Which made me break down and cry. i thought about calling back and actually speaking to my doctor's nurse and remind her of my history so we could be at least checking my hcg levels until my appt like we did last time. I will call again monday. i have been trying to keep my mind on positive things & not stress so much! Wishing you all the luck photomama

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies I hope you all are well,

I believe I am 5dpo ever since I have had sciatic nerve pains. This morning I woke up with a dry throat and nose as if I have a head cold also slight temp rise my OH asked if I am pregnant. Haven't stopped eating either. Also my sex drive has been sky high.
Thoughts on these symptoms ?xxx

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Think I am out. I went to the bathroom and pulled the tampon out, it was brown and red and there was also a tiny clot and in the toilet was some blood . My head feels funny and still feeling some pokes in my left side and a bit nausous and having some cramps.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies. Well today woke up same, mild left side pinch/ poky cramps, a feeling of warmth in my tummy, hungry, creamy cm, sore boobs still, stuffy nose,just lazy day. I guess will test tomorrow the day before AF is due I just want to wait and see what the day holds.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. That sounds promising. Not sure what's going on with me and feeling lost. I put another tampon in and when I looked on the applicator it was watery but no blood on it. I'm really hoping it doesn't progress to AF. Been peeing lots today. Will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, oh no! yes, please keep us posted.
Tawillmy, yes, lots of luck to you as well! It's true that they won't be able to tell you definitively as to whether it's ectopic or uterine early on, but you absolutely should be seen sooner than later as there are signs of an ectopic vs uterine pregnancy including beta hcg trends, although the most accurate diagnosis is ultrasound. (You should be able to tell by 5.5 weeks)

Beaut1ful, keep us updated!

No major news here... preg test is still positive Not getting darker but about the same since I last tested 2 days ago. Will just have to keep waiting for my 3rd beta I guess.

6 years ago

@photomama. I will keep you posted on how things go. Not cramping or anything like that but I have been peeing lots. I would like to take a test just for the hell of it. If shes going to show, I wouldn't mind wasting a tes; I have tons anyways. How long should one hold out on fluid intake and how long to hold pee?

Put tampon in just over an hour ago and when I took it out just now, there was hardly anything on it and its a light brown in color. My nose is starting to run too. Would that mean anything?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi dragonfly, medically I’m not sure about the runny nose but I do know that pregnant women’s sinuses are extra sensitive/can have more mucous buildup than normal. As for the urine hold, don’t stress too much about holding it, an hour or 2 hold should be fine for an accurate reading this late in your cycle. Good luck! Do you have frer? It’s very sensitive

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 oh fingers crossed it's just old blood and not AF. I'm 9dpo today and only tender breast and fatigue . Felt a few twinges on the morning . I poas this morning and it was a BFN. :( so sign of AF yet .

6 years ago

So I took a FRER 6 days sooner and there was a very faint line. Should I test again in the morning or wait?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo