Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. I'm migrating over from the Aug. board. I hate seeing so many names I recognize. So sorry, ladies.

I only briefly participated in the Aug. discussion before getting my BFP. Sadly, that bean was not meant for this world and about 20DPO, I miscarried. We grieved our loss, but know that God is good and working for a purpose.

I just wanted to wish you all well this cycle and send lots of baby dust. Hubs and I aren't really trying this month since I'm pretty sure I'm still processing hormones and didn't ovulate. If I did, I'm around 6DPO.

Anyhow, I'll be here lurking and wishing you all well!

6 years ago

@sheriskers sorry for your loss. But you've got a great attitude and faith and that will definitely see you through!

5DPO and not many symptoms today. had more the last 2-3 days, but I think they were mostly post O symptoms. It's really just a waiting and not overthinking every.single.symptom game!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

sheriskers- I am so sorry for your loss, hopefully you'll have some time to just be together over the holidays.

Midnight- sorry that AF arrived, she tricked a number of us this past cycle.

Holly - congrats! I can only imagine what seeing a pos must look like!

Beautiful - I agree with Flamingo, if he doesn't have a high fever, you are fine. Those soldiers were created 90 days ago, so unless a fever kills some off (they are very temp sensitive) then you will be good to go! Good luck!!

AFM- CD9 today, usually ovulate around CD13, so the fun begins! Gonna start using preseed tomm and see where that gets us this month!

6 years ago

So sorry for your loss sheriskers

I tested this morning and negative - looks like i will be officially in this group now...my DD was end of August but i think I will just stay here.

I didn't have time to grab a FRER yesterday so tested with an IC (ugh) - I will grab one later :) I have a weird stomach cramp and breasts still NOT sore...very strange! but the cramps i'm sure is AF coming!

User image

6 years ago

@mir777- Sorry to see you join us over here. Hope this cycle proves more fruitful for both of us!

@ Holly860 - My twin sister had lots of cramping at the beginning of pregnancy and it was all normal! Congratulations!!! That digital positive must be nice to look at!

@SheRiskers - I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts.

@twwtoolong - Our cycles are close together again this time! We started with the preseed last night. Still attempting to do the SMEP.

6 years ago

@sheseekers I'm sorry to hear about your loss Ik it must be devastating keeping you close in my thoughts

@holly congrats!!

TGIF everyone!!! Wishing everyone baby dust and FX

Afm i think I 0'd yesterday as i was experiencing some painful cramping above my left ovary and had loads of ewcm. We dtd last night. I tried something new with df. I texted about 4pm and said we're going to have a sloppy sex date night tonight. Just to spruce thing's up a little and it worked

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Hello lovely ladies!

I saw some of you posting about FMU with OPKs: I've been taking them since CD 10 and today, CD 15, I got a smiley face! I read that in many omen the LH surge doesn't occur until in the morning and then can't be detected in the urine till four hours later. A book I'm reading suggested testing twice a day--afternoon and evening-- so I started doing that. I took a Clearblue at 11:30 this morning thinking surely since I get up around like 6:30-7 every day it would be able to detect it. Just a blank circle, no smiley face :( took another one at 5:00 pm and saw the smiley I've been waiting for! lol I was super excited. So I suggest testing twice!

Thanks to all for sharing your experiences and thoughts here!! You're all awesome. Good luck and baby dust to all!!

<a href=

6 years ago

@sheriskers I'm so so sorry for your loss. Praying for your comfort <3

@mir777 best of luck to you!

<a href=

6 years ago

@sheriskers I'm so so sorry for your loss. Praying for your comfort <3

@mir777 best of luck to you!

<a href=

6 years ago

Flamingo- We are close again! We used pre-seed for the first time lastnight, just 1 gram amount and it was PLENTY!!!! I have to say it was good, some get sticky after BDing for a little bit, but pre-seed didn't! Hopefully this will help us!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo