Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 419 Replies | Last Page

I need some New York mommas ttc now! LOL! Glad you guys found this connection. so cool!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

katyfootballmomma- Yes, if we get our BFP we diffidently should have a breakfast/lunch congratulations!! or a TWW lunch LOL (Westside Wolves)

pearl325- Just fly on down LOL, i bet its beautiful in NY even around New Years with the known NY Ball drop.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 lol id love to! lol i wish we were all close so that we could commiserate over the TWW over coffee or something lol

New York is beautiful. I'm actually in Buffalo NY! its about a 6 hour drive from NYC but it is the 2nd largest city in NY next to NYC so I love it. We also have the 2nd largest ball drop in the entire US! Hopefully I'll be preggo and not make the ball drop this year though. That would be the perfect excuse to miss it and I'd be perfectly happy to sit home in my pj's :)

User Image

Omg that would be awesome to have a bfp breakfast with everyone on this forum! Or tww gathering! I bet NY is absolutely gorgeous during the winter months!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

I do have a cousin in Austin! that is close enough for me to meet for a BFP breakfast! haha

User Image

Morning ladies. Hopping on over as AF showed her ugly face late last night. A little bummed out but it is what it is. On to new cycle andd hoping for a birthday baby. Est DD is Sept 16 and my birthday is the 20.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly I'm sorry to hear! :( but maybe your birthday due date will bring you luck! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

User Image

@dragonfly I'm sorry came this month! Here's to a birthday baby!! My birthday is September 18th virgos rock! Hang in there. Hugs

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Hi everyone,

I had a positive OPK yesterday (in my images), so today is likely ovulation day. I'm hoping my BD schedule works for me this month! It was so much better to do it every other day! last month we BD every day for like 4 or 5 days in a row. It's tiring TBH lol

My DD changed to Sep 3rd - good luck to everyone and sorry to hear about AF showing up for those from the August group.

Hope everyone can get some extra BD during the holidays! :) ;)

User image

6 years ago

Hey everyone!
I wasn’t on the previous board as my last cycle I didn’t ovulate. Super bummed but I just needed to not think about it.
I am 2dpo today. My second round of femera, I am pretty confidant i ovulates in that I got some true EWCM along with a positive opk the following day.
We BD 5 days in a row during that time so I am hoping there was some swimmers in there.
I ovulated earlier then usual. CD 11 I got my positive opk making the 12 O day.
I don’t temp or do anything like that. I do get progesterone bloodwork every month to confirm ovulation.
I had lots of cramping around O time as well this time.
I am not trying to get to excited as I have been through lots of disappointing months.
Wishing you all luck this month!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo