Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 411 Replies | Last Page

hi jolienina.... I am feeling good! Nothing significant to say the least. Thank you for asking! We are in the moving process so this has kept me busy lol trying not to think of things which is good! lol not going insane!
i did see my dr today regarding some abdominal pain and results of an ultrasound he did say i have some fibroids and a cyst but nothing that should interfere with being able to conceive! I was worried! All is well though....thinking I need a glass of wine!

Have a great weekend!

11 years ago

@ jolienina Any OPK updates?

I had a +OPK at 8 PM last night (after a -OPK yesterday morning at 10 AM) so I'm assuming today is O day, CD15. My DH has had to work than he thought he would have to so I'm just hoping we have BDed enough this week.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else getting ready to start the TWW to test time?

User Image

11 years ago

@charlotte zip nada still getting -OPK, for the past 3days i had lots of EWCM so i don't know what to think of it am just not feeling this cycle at all right now am looking forward next month since i start metformin for PCOS and got my Rx for 100mg clomid to start next cycle i read so many success story about the two combine, if i get a surprise will love it but i dough that to us all

User Image

11 years ago

i think am call my gyn on monday to send me for a text on CD 21 or so to check if i Ov or not that will put my worries to rest

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina Have you guys been even though you haven't gotten a +OPK? I've heard of people missing their LH surge just because of the timing of when they take OPKs, even if they take them daily. If you've had EWCM maybe you still O'd but just didn't test when it would show the hormone surge? Don't be too down, you never know what can happen

User Image

11 years ago

DH and i been every day like rabbit for the past7 days hope i just miss the surge and cough it but soon or later will see

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,
Hope everyone's weekend went as planned. DH & I are not at out best right now, fighting again. His children drive me up a wall. He has an 10 yo & 13 yo. I just want to rip my hair out sometimes. But over this past weekend it really has me thinking do I really want a kid with him. Any hoo just venting . Sunday I was @ Walmart and I was @ the register about to buy a HPT. BUT I DIDN'T I'm just gon wait for ugly self! due on the 30th so if she doesn't show I'll test on the 1st! I'm so proud of myself.

[url]User Image

DOESN'T SHOW.
EVERYONE!

11 years ago

@ jolienina haha same here! This is the first cycle we've been able to BD the 4 days leading up to O, O day, and the day after! Today is 2 dpo for me (I think) and I'm sure we'll BD later just in case I O'd later than I think I did. With my husband's work schedule (24 hour shifts), it's hard for us to BD daily but we really made an extra effort to make it work this cycle. I'm hoping that it makes a difference!

@ Dreamn I'm sorry to hear that! Every relationship has its bumps along the way so hopefully it's nothing major! testing!

User Image

11 years ago

Not feeling too good today, very moody and irritated. I don't know what's wrong just feel tired and want to go home and just get in my bed and throw the covers over my head.

[url]User Image

11 years ago

@ Dreamn sounds like it's time to test!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo