Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 411 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies,

I'm out.

The nasty just arrived! Dang it!!

But I'll stick around! I want to find out who gets their BFPs!

Good Luck ladies!

11 years ago • Post starter

So sorry, Daph!

next month!!

11 years ago

@ Daph317 sorry to hear that... ugh sucks! I just got finish taking the blood test. I pray this is I can't wait to find out.

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Well I think Im the same boat as Dalph317 & Tweetmul.....my spotting has been brown now for the past 2 days BUT RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE THE IS HERE! The back ache and cramps.....im due for it tomorrow. I am so thrown off though because of my spotting since Monday and now it's brown....but now my period is gonna start!!!??? WTF!!? I got a normal period in july after my mc in june and it is not like me to have it arrive or linger so early like it is right now to start....im confused. I would think if my period were to act up it would be right after my mc.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU LADIES WAITING FOR YOUR AND LOTS OF IT!

11 years ago

DivaRivas -
I thought my first period after the MC should have been the weirdest, too. Boy was I wrong. The second cycle was the worst! I had the heaviest bleeding EVER, and the worst PMS symptoms that started immediately after ovulation - complete with cramping BEFORE my period for like 10 days. Usually I cramp maybe 1-2 days before my period. And usually my second day of AF is the heaviest, it was that time too, but heavy doesn't even begin to descrbe it. the rest of my days that cycle were normal to heavy. the second day of that second cycle after the MC was the worst flow I have ever had in my life. I literally had a gush that blew out of me and soaked through a tampon and a backup pad in one full swoop. (Sorry about the TMI, but want you to know how weird it was). Now, I've had my share of the odd accident, but this honestly ran down my leg and onto the floor before I even caught what was happening (thank god I had a skirt on)! This was at work (also thank goodness fro my private cubicle in the back, and the stash of cleaning supplies I keep at my desk....whew!)

Anyhow I know that this is different from what you're experiencing, but I wanted to let you know that the weirdness after the MC was definitely the second cycle for me, too! I think the MC really messes things up - I think the first cycle after a MC is more like a "catch up" cycle, the second one is flushng all the craziness out. I'm hoping that this third one is more normal (whatever that is, these days).

and if you want to commiserate, I'm here!

11 years ago • Post starter

LADIES,

Please pray for us that this is a true and to have an . Blood test is done, just waiting on results should find out tomorrow

thanks ladies,

11 years ago

@ DREAMN4AGIRL....CONSIDER IT DONE!

@DAPH317....I think you pretty much pin pointed EVERYTHING that happened to me with my first cycle to the T! It was insane! Sheesh! I literally felt gushes....very uncomfortable! (SORRY IF IT'S TMI) It lasted for four days only though. Which a normal cycle prior to my MC was 6-7 days...light to heavy then light again. Anyway....thank you for sharing it really comforts me and makes me feel a bit normal.....lol like you said "whatever normal is" and yes I would think the first cycle would be a crazy one....WELL IT WAS A CRAZY ONE....but this one is starting off weird!
Like I said im due for AF tomorrow but I know my AF symptoms and I def feel them. Lower back ache and mild cramping ....I just came back from walk and Im cramping some more.
Good luck to us next cycle.....if this period doesnt show up tomorrow....im really gonna be weirded out!
I totally agree with everything you said....I'll keep you updated.

Come on show yourself and lets get started with my next cylce so my DH & I can and try again!

11 years ago

Eeeeeeeekkkk! So excited for you DREAM!!!! Hope this is your little sticky bean!!!

Daph and the others who got AF, I think I will be joining you soon. I'm 11 dpo and its due in 3-4 days. Just feels like she is coming! :( The only thing that was really different for me this cycle was swollen glands and weird dreams. I know I'm not out till the witch shows, but I have little hope!!! :( Only time will tell I guess!! Good luck ladies!! Baby Dust to alll!!

User Image

11 years ago

af came last nite with creamy cm. so far theres not much and its brown (tmi). went to the doctor yesterday she told me that its ok that iam not preggo yet and not to worry. she said that i am perfectly healthy and i should see a bfp by the time i have been trying for 6 months. she said if not by then i should see her again for some tests. but she said to stop worrying. i really had my hopes up yesterday for a bfp when she looked at my cervix and said she didnt see any sign of blook. but she did say it was slightly open so i knew af might be on the way. well anyways wish me luck for next month

User Image

11 years ago

Dont't worry @babydestiny.....af showed up on time like clock work this a.m. for me too. It's ok....we'll try this month. We have to keep positive and look ahead for our BFP!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo