Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@DREAM try to relax moodiness and getting irritated easily are a sign of early pregnancy when i a was pregnant with my DS and DD i get irritated about anything so all that are maybe a good sign
as for me am out of OPK won't be buying anymore will see at CD21 whether i Ov or not...i am ready to see some in this group everyone

User Image

11 years ago

@ Charlotte17 I am too scared to test I don't want to see another or get another . I feel all the same from the previous months. So I don't know what to think. 3 MORE DAYS til is due to show & I get more nervous as I get closer to the 30th. Every time I feel something, I get nervous.

Yesterday I was upset with my DH cause he made a rude comment to me. He has 2 kids a 10yo & 13yo, we were talking about them going back to school and after school chores, & we got into a disagreement. & HE SAID
" How would you know how to take care of kids when you have never had any?"

It's like the wind was knocked out of me. Ladies I couldn't believe it. I'm still in disbelief Like, my feelings are really hurt and I have being going thu the motion every since, I mean seriuolys there mother left them, we haven't seen her in over 6 years now When I'm the one who stood in them long a** lines buy school supplies with MY money, and he has the nerve. I'm so mad but all I can do is .
Just venting ladies, Had to tell someone.

11 years ago

@ jolienina thanks friend! Yeah don't waste any more money, just go with the flow. I that it's all our month this month.

11 years ago

Aww Dream that's terrible! Did you tell him that it hurt your feelings? Is that normal behavior for him? That's a really insensitive thing to say, especially because you guys are TTC.

User Image

11 years ago

@ Charlotte17 He knows. I was so speechless that I just walked off, I left this morning & I still couldn't say anything or look at him. And he hasn't even tried to call me or anything. This was completely new. That's why I'm so shock. But I have thought about it long enough, he is right. I have never had any kids (only MC) & I don't have any kids, so therefore I don't have to take care or help take care of any kids. He'll never have to worry about saying that to me ever again.

11 years ago

@ DREAM am sure he regret saying those word to you and don't mean them,u been taking care of them for years while their own mother wasn't around to do what she is suppose to do,so that qualified u more then their own mother they say that a mother is who raised and care for you not the one who just carried you for 9 month so don't feel bad at all let him know how u really felt about what he had say to u and in the name of the lord u will have ur own children when the time comes

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina Thanks!

11 years ago

Testing on 09/01/12

[url]User Image

Wish me luck!

11 years ago

send you tone of

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Ladies
I can't believe I didn't buy a HPT this whole month ! DH & I made up this morning I guess all is forgiving! The was GREAT TOO! Plus he's taking me out to lunch! Yesterday I felt some heartburn on and off Don't know what that is about, felt some bubbling this morning to. I just that don't show her ugly face. I'm just so happy that I feel better than I did yesterday.

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo