Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 411 Replies | Last Page

Thanks jolienina! It's so hard not to get impatient and discouraged, but I know that with every BFN we get, we'll appreciate our BFP all that much more.

Still hoping doesn't show but I'm prepared to get ready to try again. Trying not to lose sight of how much fun is supposed to be

User Image

11 years ago

@dream...have fun on your trip and enjoy the wedding . my DH and I got married at a courthouse. our 8 yr wedding anniv is coming this winter. he's been really great throughout this entire process and the support of having a partner that understands helps too.

& to all.

User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Today is the day! I should know my BT results sometime today. Will keep you all posted. I'm really nervous all of a sudden and almost took an HPT but didn't. I've done so well not taking one up to this Point so why mess that up now. Lol. Ttyl.

User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Good luck Learningpatience! Keep us posted!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Dreamn! I married the love of my life last year, we eloped all alone to a B&B, and it was the most wonderful thing! I wish you great joy and happiness!

Charlotte - don't give up until the shows!

Patience! we are all hoping for your Please keep us posted!

AFM - still playing the waiting game 10 dpo and not testing.....holding off....hate getting those BFN......AF is due either Sunday or Monday....we'll see....

11 years ago

Well ladies, it's official. has arrived right on time and I'm out. I'm disappointed of course, but I'm glad the waiting (and wasting tests) is over for now.

CD1 and counting...

Anyone else still waiting and testing???

User Image

11 years ago

sorry charlotte17 shows her face is CD 1 FOR ME TOO... TO ALL

User Image

11 years ago

@ DREAM what dosage are u taking for evening primsose just got mine am not sure about the dosage but it say fron 1500-3000 i am thinking of 1500 or 2000...
ANYONE has any idea if spotting is consider CD1or? thankssss EVERYONE

User Image

11 years ago

hi all...I got my results and it was a . AF isn't due until Monday but I had my BT today. Definitely not pleased but since we've been TTC for so long and all of this year so far, we have decided to take a break. We are gonna take a beach trip next weekend and hope for an au naturale intervention from mother nature.

I will peek in to support as you ladies have done for me.

and to all!

User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Jolienina from what I know, spotting doesn't count as CD1. I actually have to change my dates because I thought I started a new cycle yesterday but I just spotted all afternoon/evening. Woke up to full on today so today is my CD1, not yesterday. Are you CD1 also??? Would love a cycle buddy!

Learningpatience! Enjoy your trip to the beach and just focus on the fun of !

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo