Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 411 Replies | Last Page

yeah.. i am in 11 dpo now... dnt look or analize 2 much.. bcoz most of the symptoms of mine are similar to my periods... so very teansed and stressfull.... u be free and relax.. that helps lot...

11 years ago

@ abiganesh hi with my pass experience I would say wait to, cause symptoms really don't mean anything. Every month is really the same thing. But to you! that you get your .

[url]User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

11 years ago

Thanks DREAMN4AGIRL. Perhaps you should try Preseed for a lubricant. I believe I am going to go out an get some for the next time. It seems to be rather helpful from all the posts I have seen.

Welcome LearningPatience1! Good job staying clear of the HPT. Sometimes that is so hard - like breaking an addiction. LOL

Izzystout - My is late too so I will test with you on Thursday! ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Alright girls... I realize I just posted I was out but the strangest thing is happening.

I got up this morning and what I thought was the that had shown up was brown and apparent that she was there because I had to throw my pjs in the wash (TMI, sorry) but it was strictly brown. So I put a tampon in and headed off to work. Here I am, and it's gone. I'm getting some light pink when I wipe but that's IT.

Typically when she shows her ugly face, I get SEVERE cramps, I have to take IB Profen every 4 hours on the dot to help me make it through but this time, I've got zip. No cramps. Also, my bbs usually quit hurting as soon as I start getting a flow but they are still as on fire as they were yesterday.

We'll see how the day progresses (only 10am here) but maybe I'm not quite out??????

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

@ firenze33 for u..no sign of for me was due yesterday just want her to show..

User Image

11 years ago

Firenze33
Sounds promising! Fingers crossed for u :)
I'm new here, my husband and I decided to TTC baby no.2 (have our 2 years old boy :) ) last month, I think I ovulated on 28th July, I don't keep track of my most fertile times, husband and I just do it when we wants to lol. I'm due AF on Monday, fingers crossed it won't show up :) will do HPT on Monday, did HPT at 6 DPO and 10 DPO and both BFN, so decided not to disappointed myself again by testing early, but you know the feelings, just can't help it lol. I'm experiencing cramps, nausea, exhaustion and barely sleeping well. CF is very creamy but its the same when I have AF coming anyway, its so hard to tell AF or pregnancy symptoms apart, they are so similar.
Good luck to you all and lots of baby dust to you all. Hope you all will get the BFP you've been waiting for :)

11 years ago

I wish ladies! The totally got me this morning. She definitely tricked me yesterday which I'm not appreciative of! Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you ladies! Hopefully I'll come back to some !!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

clomid suck..lol 2 days late no signs of .. shows when u don't want her to show but when u want her to show she's never on time isn't that something..

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina you know I know . I can't stand weird looking self.

[url]User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make an ovulation ticker

11 years ago

tell me about it so have u start the soy? i wanted so much for us to be around the same cycle but thanks to to u hope this is the month for u dear

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo