Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 411 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,
Thought I would join in. I am 9dpo and got a very very faint positive yesterday.
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images22155
I still am not wanting to believe it, and am waiting until Monday to test again. Praying that it is a true + and this is finally our month. We have been ttc for more than 2 1/2 years since we lost a DD at 16 weeks.
Right now I am really really tired, having lost of CM and achy breasts.

User Image

11 years ago

thanks diva. i was a lil sad last nite when it started. i was 3 days late so i was starting to get my hopes up. july was my first month keeping track of what was going on with my body so atleast this month i will have something to compare during the tww. also i am going to do a lot of research regarding ovulation so that on my fertile days i can convince my hubby to bd with me several times per day.( i am sure he wont complain....and neither will i) he was a lil down that af showed up too. i love this site and i will certainly be using it to past the time until ovulation.

User Image

11 years ago

well I may be out this month too, I can't tell yet. Today I'm 12 dpo and my bbs are so incredibly painful and HUGE. Even DH was like what has happened?? I keep getting bouts of minor nausea and crampy twinges. Took an FRER this morning and got a BFN. Af is due Wednesday so I guess well see. I hate waiting. If not then maybe August will be our month!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

i also 12dpo today but scare to test with all the at 11-10-9-8dpo is due 08/07 won't be testing till i miss but dough that but still hopeful to all

User Image

11 years ago

Come on ladies!! Lets see some 's!!!! I think I'm out! :(
Should know for sure tomorrow!!!

User Image

11 years ago

have u tested yet?i have not today but did at 9,10 and 11dpo won't testing till if i miss but am pretty sure i may be out... is due 08/07 to all

User Image

11 years ago

No I havn't tested yet, I hate wasting tests! lol I'll test when/if I'm late.

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

just an update,

I got 2 false Pregnancy test on FRE and the blood test was

I'm not going to be on there everyday like normal but will try thought out the month, symptoms mean nothing to me anymore nor does hpt's. is the real symptom. GL ladies

11 years ago

i am so sorry for the DREAM symptoms can be really tricky sometime...wish u GL next time am pretty sure my self am out this month will see next time keeping my very soon will get our ...

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina thank you

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo