Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 411 Replies | Last Page

my are cross for u dream it will be a sticky one to all
User Image

User Image

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina thank you! I'm so glad to have you ladies by my side. Makes, me feel a whole lot better.

User Image

11 years ago

HI all!
DREAMN - again, !! Do NOT worry about the faintness of the lines - it has NO correlation whatsoever to miscarrying -ask your doctor and they will confirm it!! All of those women who keep testing every day after a BFP to see if the line gets darker are CRAZY. Don't buy into it!!! It's just a waste of money - the only way to really see if you're building up enough HCG is to have blood tested. The sticks are just not made to do that. If you're concerned about having a low level of HCG, go to your doctor and start having blood tests done. That will put your mind at rest, and I bet you'll find that your HCG is within the right levels for how many days you are.

Tweetmul, I'm so sorry that arrived. Lots of to you and next cycle!! I feel like I might be in your boat soon, too.

KCLegacy - OMG totally test on his BD and don't tell him. What if it's BFP and you don't test and miss a cool way to tell him? If It's BFN, than just trash it, and try again later. No harm, no foul!

As for me, I'm now 12 DPO and on the 28th day of my cycle. One of my cycle apps says I'm a day late. Of the other two, one says to expect AF Saturday, and the other says Monday. I think what screwed up my cycle stats is the periods I had right after the MC. My first cycle length was 22 days (never has it been that short before), and the last was 29 (never has it been that long before). Before the MC I have always been 26-27 days on the dot. SO - I guess I'm still just waiting to see for now.

My temp dipped a bit again this AM, but only from 97.89 to 97.83. I don't think that's significant enough to say AF is on her way yet, but I'm still thinking she's coming. I woke up with a stuffy/runny nose again this AM, my right ear is even plugged. I'm not sick and not sneezing (no allergies). I'm still having mild cramping. Was a bit nauseous again this AM when brushing teeth, but it's passed now (I think). Yesterday I started wearing a sanitary pad, as it really feels like the could come at any time. I just hate waiting!

to everyone on the thread who hasn't tested yet!

11 years ago • Post starter

~Daph~ Great advice for Dream. I totally agree!

and ~DREAM~....go get a blood test!!

I'm still pretty early in the TWW...4 dpo...and the few symptoms I have could be ....although I've never had them this soon before . I've been so tired and exhausted, I swear! I know, like a lot of us, it could all be in my head. Or maybe I just really want a so bad that I'm over analyzing. For the last few days I've gotten more and more of that nauseous feeling but not to the point where I think I might toss my cookies. The dollar store perfume client in my office this morning tested that theory..but to no avail. My bbs aren't sore, but most of the time they are, a week or so before , so I don't know what that means. I feel empty all the time...not hungry, just empty. I've been gassy too, sorry, TMI. isn't due until 8/13 so I won't be testing for a while. Man this is taking forever!!

to you all, ladies!!!

11 years ago

@ Daph317 thank you I'm going to do a blood test Monday. I am going thu the same thing with the apps too, one saids I'm due tomorrow and the other saids I'm do Monday, so confusing. But I dont want to buy any more test I just want to do a blood test and get it over with. My temp went down .6, so I'm still wondering could this be a real positive. But I have faith that it is and I pay in the name of Jesus that it is . I pray that don't come to visit any of you ladies for the next 9 months.

11 years ago

Right there with ya. Today I am 8 DPO and the last two days I had spotting (implantation bleeding?). I have a really long cycle (35 days) so AF isn't due for 10 more days. UGH. BFN yesterday morning - knew it was probably too early, but thought I'd try anyway! :) I've also been having other symptoms: morning sickness on Monday, nausea, tiredness, backache, vivid dreams, metallic taste in my mouth, increased appetite. I wonder if I'm just making this up in my head???

11 years ago

Okay ladies I can't take this waiting and wondering anymore. I am going to take a blood test on my lunch break, but wonder if its too early to tell right now. What do you think?

11 years ago

Dream~Either way, you'll get numbers. It's a start.

11 years ago

Go! And Good luck! Let us know how everything turns out!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo