Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 411 Replies | Last Page

Mommasamittc so happy for u have and sending u

User Image

11 years ago

@Jolienina.....thank you!!! I'll be praying for you as well!!

11 years ago

Oh my gosh Mommasamittc! Congrats! That's amazing! So happy for you :) So encouraging!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you, Charlotte!!

And ironically my bb's are a little tender today. :-) I felt No symptoms last night, into today...except fatigue like a mugster. Lol

Stay positive ladies!!

11 years ago

Any news @Mommasamittc.....EXCITED FOR YA!!!

11 years ago

hello to all you lovely ladies hope every one is doing wonderful ,can't wait to Ov and start my 2ww hoping and praying that this month be our month MAY baby will be GREAT
TO US ALL...

User Image

11 years ago

@Diva...feeling pretty poopy. Super nauseous, major headaches and bb's are so tender I feel like I'm gonna Ralph if I put any pressure on them! Dr.appt. this morning though. :-) Just for confirmation. Thanks for asking!!

11 years ago

Went to the Dr. this morning. Urine test was inconclusive. I'm thinking it's just too early. She asked me to come back in a week to test again but I asked for a blood test. I want to know what my Hcg levels are. They are supposed to call me this afternoon but the wait is driving me crazy!

I'm having some cramps but they're just little shooting pains in my ovary area and in my boobs. I assume it's normal. I feel queasy and super, duper tired. I hope everything is ok. I'm kind of freaking out. :-(

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc just try to relax! I'm pretty sure everything is fine, no need to stress out. I wonder why it came back inconclusive, have you taking another hpt?

[url]User Image

11 years ago

She said it had a very, very, very faint line....which to me means I'm pregnant! But she said it was so faint she couldn't call it a positive. What?? Anyway, I should have the blood test results soon. I have an appt. to see my OB Dr. tomorrow. He wanted to see me today but he couldn't get me in. Hopefully I don't leave that office feeling the way I did when I left the family Dr. I'm not stressing as bad as it sounds. Just concerned.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo