Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 411 Replies | Last Page

I've had the dry lips thing too! I just got a stinkin' cold sore! Now you're making me wonder if that's another sign I should be charting.

11 years ago

i tested a few minutes ago and got a bfn. maybe af is on her way. i still dont have any bleeding. so i guess i will just wait and see what happens. seems like it should have been positive by now if i was pregnant today is the day after my expected period. i will try again tonite if af doesnt arrive and with fmu. my stomach has been hurting all morning not in the pelvis area but in the upper part like near the gall bladder. maybe from not eating yesterday. i just ate and its not hurting anymore. i am feeling really dissapointed rite now.

User Image

11 years ago

@ mommasamittc - right?! weird. so of course I googled it. Sure enough, it's a typically uncharted symptom. It can happen. I guess we'll see! Mine are relentless right now, though. I thought it was just the air conditioning at work... which it could be but I thought to myself yesterday, well this sure is odd.

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

@firenze....yes, very strange. I never heard of it until you ladies talked about it so I looked it up too! I'm telling you though, my biggest symptom is fatigue...I feel like I just took a Percocet or something!

11 years ago

@babydestiny...I'm so sorry :-( But don't give up hope yet!!

Try to stay positive...I know it's hard.

11 years ago

OK LADIES... So today I took 2 dollar store hpt one this morning and then one this afternoon. Both with very faint lines, so faint that I thought that my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I started feeling sick like i had to throw up like it was just sitting in my throat so I was like what the heck and went on lunch to buy a FRE. so I drunk a bottle of water on the way there and on the way back. Get here, take the test, BAM 2 faint lines, I still can't believe it. It's so faint. Then my phone goes dead and I can't post the picture to show. But I think I finally got my . I'm still in shock.... I will try to post the picture tonight.

I pray that this is the one....

11 years ago

DREAM4AGIRL so happy for u,hoping to see mine very soon to all

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina Thank you so much! Words can't explain how I feel, I'm about to cry cause I never thought I mean I did but I was prepared to start next month...

11 years ago

DREAM....yeah!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

11 years ago

i know what u mean dear have a u deserve it
to all
User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo