Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 411 Replies | Last Page

so today I am 9DPO and most of my symptoms have seemed to vanish, getting AF style niggly cramps so not sure if this means I am out this month. I have 4 more days to go before AF is due so the witch better stay away, this 2WW is such a rollercoaster of emotions!

Thinking positive positive positive if I say it often enough I might believe it ;)

Good luck ladies

11 years ago

so today I am 9DPO and most of my symptoms have seemed to vanish, getting AF style niggly cramps so not sure if this means I am out this month. I have 4 more days to go before AF is due so the witch better stay away, this 2WW is such a rollercoaster of emotions!

Thinking positive positive positive if I say it often enough I might believe it ;)

Good luck ladies

11 years ago

Not feeling so good today, but all .

http://www.pregnology.com/ovulate/28/4/15/7/07/2012]User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]

11 years ago

Still early Dream!!

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc thanks!

11 years ago

You're welcome! And you need to stay positive, girl!!

back atcha!

11 years ago

hi everyone today is the day af is due to arrive. shes not here yet but there is still a whole lot of day left. this morning i woke up with a lot of creamy cm. i thought that it was a little yellow when i first wiped but when i checked later it seems to be white. not sure if this is a sign of af. but it probably is. i am still looking at every thing like it may be a sign of being preggo. i have been feeling different emotionally the last couple of days. usually around this time of the month (when af is near) i am very irritable but i have been calm. not normal calm but on another level like nothing can get to me its weird but i like it. whether this is a sign of bfp or af i hope it sticks around. feeling real good. gl

User Image

11 years ago

Ladies.....ladies....I need some serious input! Ok i am 11 dpo and per my previous posts....I have had all the early syptoms....you name it I've had it and still do....now since monday...i been spotting off and on nothing heavy and only when I wipe...and af is due on the 4th....did 4 hpt all neg which i knew and set myself up for....and my INSANE self went to do a blood test yesterday and just got the call thats its neg also! SERIOUSLY IM NUMB....I COULD HAVE SWORN THIS WAS OUR MONTH. Im reading that it could be too soon to show in a blood test also since I havent missed a period BUT I also read that a blood test picks up even the tiniest amount of HCG .....im drained, beyond emotional and just holding on to ANY tiny bit of hope. Does anyone have any info or similar or just a comment.....besides im crazy and want this soooo bad?? If you think im out for the count....be blunt and tell me.....which pretty much I think it is cause of the stupid blood test!

OFFICIALLY INSANE!

11 years ago

@ DivaRivas 11dpo is too early, but with the blood test being done, and your spotting , who knows anything is possible! But honestly I think that you should just try to focus on next month. is very tricky and take it from me and others we all hate her light or heavy. is also due for me on the 4th and today I'm 12dpo and I've been getting all but with no spotting or anything, no faint lines either. So it's okay to be upset but try to relax and get prepared for the next month.

totally sucks. User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

HI Ladies,
Welcome to our new ladies, DreamsInBaby and applebottom (If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry! This thread is getting looooong!!)

tweetmul, I've been getting those AF-like niggly cramps, too, and I got them when I was pregnant back in March/April. Although they are less severe and more intermittent than what I usually get the day or two before AF. Before I found out I was pregnant, I honestly thought was on her way, and would have tampons and pads with me every time I went to the loo, but she wasn't!! So don't let that discourage you! I had them for a couple of weeks and through asking my doctor and inquiring on the internet, I found out that they are completely normal.

I'm now 10 DPO. Broke down and did a test this AM. So I'm in the same boat as you ladies: left wondering. What makes it all the more difficult is that the apps/sites I use to track my cycles are giving me different dates of when to expect AF this month. I've only had two cycles (not including the current one I'm in) since my miscarriage, so I think things are screwed up. One App says I'm due tomorrow, one on Friday, and a third says Monday! Grr. I have been temping, so all I know for certain is that I ovulated on the 22nd and my temps are still up in the 98s (my chart is below).

As for me, the niggly cramps are there, as are all of the "usual" symptoms. Not as nauseous as yesterday. One weird one that just happened though is that I had my usual greek yogurt this am. Well, I only had two bites before I deemed that it tasted "bad". It's the same tub I opened Monday, and it smells fine. It just didn't taste right at all! Then at lunch I ate a french fry with some ketchup (not a big glob, just the usual amount from dipping) and I tasted an overwhelming amount of paprika. First of all, it was Heinz ketchup, which ALWAYS tastes the same to me. Secondly, I didn't even know that ketchup had paprika in it - (the label just says "spices") - I had to look it up to make sure. The third weird thing: my fiance is of Hungarian descent, and LOVES paprika. He thinks it's a sure sign that I'm preggers!

Anyhow. I'm not reallly sure when I should test because of my AF prediction being messed up. Should I wait until 13 or 14 DPO or later? Any suggestions?

User Image
My Ovulation Chart
|| Ovulation Chart

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo