Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@ Mommasamittc Thanks! This 2WW has become overwhelming, not only am I stressing myself out about coming. I think I'm starting to stress my DH, he told me this morning that he doesn't think he can see me go thought this another month. So I don't even know if he wants to try next month. I don't even know if I want to try next month. The MC crushed me and every since thing, it's all I can think about. But I'm going to try to get myself together today. I can't help think that can show at any moment. Each month I get sicker and sicker of her!

But anyhoo Mommasamittc How is your dpo going today?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

GOOD LADIES!

11 years ago

I'm 2dpo and really up in the air about my 'symptoms'. I have cramping on my right side that started last night. It makes me feel queasy so I don't know what to think of that. My boobs aren't sore, but when I push on them that makes me feel queasy too!

I know it's hard not to feel defeated but don't give up hope!! The best things in life are worth the wait and the struggles.

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc I didn't really get any symptoms that I can remember rather. I don't know which is worst, OR . LOL They both suck! I've been getting a lot of leg & back and butt aches.

11 years ago

Hi I am on my TWW, think i am 6 days after ovulation. I feel fatigued, bloated, eating things and at times that I haven't done before. Took pregn test and it was negative, but I know it is too early to test.

11 years ago

I've had some aches in my back but I'm prone to those so I can't really consider them this early. lol Hope your butt feels better!

Sorry, that's really not funny. I hope the stays away!!!

11 years ago

@applebottom~I agree, might be a little early to test. But try again around 9 or 10 dpo.

11 years ago

WELCOME applebottom!

@ Mommasamittc it's okay, it's funny!

11 years ago

Hey all!!
Back again at 9dpo!! I had such a beautiful dream last night. I dreamt I had a baby boy. He was lying on his stomache beside me in bed in a blue onsie. I was rubbing his back and I could feel the heat from him as well as his little heartbeat. Wow! Hours after I am up I can still feel him when I think about it. Crazy!

User Image

11 years ago

@ KayDee85 that's a wonderful dream!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo