Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@ DREAMN:

It's Ok - I was just wondering! I posted a link to mine earlier, but this one is just so huge! LOL!!

11 years ago • Post starter

@ Daph317 Are you sure? yeah it is big, I just copy the image!

11 years ago

af due tomorrow. not feeling any pms rite now although i cramped at 5-8 dpo very lightly and when i woke up this morning for a few minutes. i cramped lightly off and on the rest of the days but not like usual. i have always had lots of cramping where i had to take motrin. not this month. cross your fingers for no af tomorrow for me.

User Image

11 years ago

@ babydestiny

11 years ago

BabyDestiny - I had very similar symptoms before I found out I was preggers, so !! HAve you doen a test yet? It would probably be accurate right now!

11 years ago • Post starter

i did a test at 10-12 dpo. i thought i saw a faint line on my ept test but it was so light. then on my walgreen brand test it was negative. all done btween 10-12 dpo. imma wait till tomorrow to test again. while i was cookin dinner tonite i began feeling really wet down there and checked. when i first looked i thought i saw a lil pink but when i checked again i didnt see anything. so iam just waiting to see. but af will probly be here on time. but believe me until she comes i have fingers crossed.

User Image

11 years ago

i went to the bathroom and checked out my bb's and i saw veins all over. and my skin is quite brown. but then again until this month i never kept track of the changes in my body so maybe that always happens before af. what do u ladies think af or bfp???

User Image

11 years ago

Hello fellow baby wishers!
I am so glad I stumbled upon this website! I obviously knew I wasn't the only woman out there hoping to be prego soon, but to find a place where we can support each other and share in journeys is what I need!

I'm either 4 or 5 dpo and playing this awful waiting game. I've been nauseous for the past 4 days and feeling bloated for about 2 days. Reading other posts (and other info on the web), I'm nervous it's too early for these to be pregnancy symptoms so I'm not sure what's going on! I've also experienced stomach pains maybe 20-30 minutes after eating (like 3 times since the end of ovulating) that last only for 10 minutes. Anybody else having similar symptoms??? Oh yeah, and I've been pretty uh-hum..gassy..lol :/

Excited to share in everyone's journeys!!

I'm 27 and trying for our first baby, so I'm super new to this!

11 years ago

Morning everyone!

12dpo today tested so heartbreaking temp went down .2 to 97.7.

I'm so emotionally drained from all this. Like many others I thought this was my month. still hasn't showed abut she isn't due until the 4th. that she doesn't show. This I must say as been the hardiest thing I ever had to do. Still trying to stay positive

Hope everyone else has a blessed day.

11 years ago

So sorry DREAM....keep your head up! Af is still a few days away so it might just be too early!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo