Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 411 Replies | Last Page

welcome back DREAM glad u had a great time camping and lots of lol to us all

User Image

11 years ago

hi ladies.....I've been reading everyones comments and congrats to the BFP's....just waiting to start OV'ing again....lol BD'ing with the hubby has been fun! Not sure if I'll be doing OPK's this month....it was very stressful last month....we've only been trying since July....(mc in june) so not too long but I think I'll just see if things can happen on their own. Good luck to all of us still waiting to get our BFP'S and hope this is our month. I haven't tried using any fertility aids just yet since we haven't been trying very long but in the future if need be...just keeping in mind maybe to BOOST things up lol....any advice ladies? I am very new to all of this....never had a problem getting pregnant before but then again I am 35 now so who knows. The TWW was a lot for me....in fed into every lil symptom, twing, etc....so I dont know if I can put myself through that type of stress again.....we are moving next week to another state....ARMY...lol lovely so I'll already have that to worry about. Im having a weird pain on my right side....its kinda worrying me...I had it checked out....they thought it was my appendix but no...idk hope it isnt a cyst on my ovary or something...Ive never had one before so i wouldnt know what to expect but my mc makes think something could be wrong with me.

I rambled on sorry.....I read all your posts ladies...it help and keeps us going for the months to come! =)

11 years ago

Oh, Diva...you and I are in the same boat. I had a mc in April. We just decided in June to try again. I will be 37 in 10 days! I have an 18 year old and an 11 year old. This was my 3rd mc so if we don't get pregnant by the end of the year we will likely stop trying. was due yesterday but For the last 3 days so I'm sure it's eminent. I'm not taking meds or doing opk's. Just A lot around the big O. I just calculate 14 days before next expected And A few days before and after. You can message me any time!!

11 years ago

Keep us posted Mommasamittc!

Whew there's a whole lot of us in here just waiting to O. Anyone else feel like TTC is a whole lot of waiting? Waiting to O then waiting for . I know it will all be worth all the waiting but apparently I'm not as patient a person as I thought I was!

I'm really hoping that at least a couple of us get this month! It would be such an encouragement!

User Image

11 years ago

it is whole lot of waiting that i can't stand but got to deal with it am not a patient either but this time am try not to to much think about it relax and have lot of fun and i try to temp but i have weird sleeping habit i get up almost every 2-3 to use the bathroom i drink lot of water so i don't think tempting will work for me,anyone else tempting?it will be so much nice to see all of get our BFP together to us..

User Image

11 years ago

it is whole lot of waiting that i can't stand but got to deal with it am not patient either but this time am try not to to much think about it relax and have lot of fun and i try to temp but i have weird sleeping habit i get up almost every 2-3 to use the bathroom i drink lot of water so i don't think tempting will work for me,anyone else tempting?it will be so much nice to see all of get our BFP together to us..

User Image

11 years ago

Wow @Mommasamittc ....we are in the same boat! I can so relate....Ill message you =) We have a lot in common!

11 years ago

OMG...so, I've been testing with strips that I got in the mail for 3 days. I decided after work today to stop and buy a digital because I'm a day late for and have a very regular cycle...

!!!!!

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

11 years ago

@ Dream...thank you !!!!! I hope this little bean sticks!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo