Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 411 Replies | Last Page

CRAP.... NOW all of a sudden I have a running nose and itchy throat. Checked my temp 98.7, this morning before i got out of bed it was 98.0. I'm starting to dislike TTC. There is an evap line, I think. I'm starting to get down and I don't want to call my DH about it. I'm just getting tired & drained. Each month there's something knew.

11 years ago

Aren't those good symptoms too??? If you don't feel like telling your DH what's going on you know you can always vent to us here! I swear, men just don't understand what this process is like for us!

Are you testing again in the morning?

User Image

11 years ago

@ Charlotte17 Good morning sweetie! DH & I talked last night, I couldn't even get it out, I just started tearing up, and I fell into his arms. still isn't here, thank God! but she is due tomorrow. Lately has been on so I just she doesn't show. This morning I woke up with a snuffy running nose and slight sore throat but very itchy. Still feel a little nauseated . I couldn't bring myself to test today, couldn't take any bad news this morning, cause I ready woke up in a bad mood. I won't have time to stop and get a test today cause I have class after work & when I get out of class, I'm going to be ready to go home, plus its only one more day til . I've waited all this long, I can wait another day!

[url]User Image

11 years ago

am all for it wait till tomorrow if she doesn't show up then test hope she's stay away from you dear

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina I willl try to stop on my way home tonight to get a HPT! Cause I want to know & get it over with. Still not feeling well today, cold symptoms.

Running nose
itchy throat
stuffy nose
sneezing
gassy
heartburn on & off

been checking my temp, it's kinda high for me 98.7 been around that range most of the day now. Hope it's a good sign. I'm going to take my temp in the morning before I get out of bed. Hopefully it stays that high.

But one thing that I did notice **** is that I didn't get the gush of CM, or at least not yet.

[url]User Image

11 years ago

for you that you get a BIG FAT POSITIVE stay away

User Image

11 years ago

Dreamn! Really hoping you get your BFP! You better update us as soon as you test again!

Come on !!!

User Image

11 years ago

@ Charlotte17 & jolienina thank you so much for your kind words, it really help me get though this month. You ladies have become my BFF! I promise to keep you updated. I don't know what is going on with all this dang sneezing. It's driving me and co workers insane! I will test in the morning! TTYLT!

[url]User Image

11 years ago

@charlotte17 any new symptoms for you? hope and that u get ur will be so happy
as for me anavulatory cycle for me i think so looking forward to next month to us all

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina I'm sorry to hear that! Well I guess it's time to start hoping for a June baby for you!

I don't know if I'm having symptoms or am just being overly sensitive to how my stomach feels. I've been feeling a lot of pressure, like really dull cramps, for the last day or so. Could be something, but it's probably nothing. I'm only 4 dpo so it's still early to be feeling anything.

@ Dreamn have a good night and update us first thing in the morning!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo