Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@ Mommasamittc I'm so glad that you kept us updated and I'm so sorry that you had to go though that again. Like others I know how a MC can weigh heavy on the . I can't say that it would get better, cause in my experience I think about it everyday. I just that time heals and sends everyone there

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Thank you, Dream! I'm for you as well. I may not be on here for a while. I really need to rest and just stay away from the pregnancy forum's for a little while. I came back to work today like a moron. I really should've taken one more day off to rest my mind and my heart. Oh well. Day's almost over now! My birthday is Friday. I think my hubby has something fabulous planned for me. He's such a sweetie. At this point, I hope it involves a stiff drink.

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc Ah stiff drink I know that's right When I went camping I didn't want to drink nothing but water but I said I was done ttc'n I'm gon get me a drink & I did! I agree with taking a break from the forum's, I had to do the same. Enjoy your Birthday with your hubby! Hope to see you back here soon!

ttys

11 years ago

Mommasamittc i am so sorry you had to go trough another m/c but u are handling it very well will be for u thaT down the road u get ur with out trying AMINE TO THAT to us all

User Image

11 years ago

Mommasamittc I'm so sorry! I can't imagine what you're going through

I really hope that you and your DH can enjoy a break from the pressure of TTC and maybe get your without even trying

We'll miss you in the forums but maybe the break will you good! We'll be for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning everyone.... Today is a beautiful day, down here in Houston Texas! I'm am so proud of myself that I haven't brought not one hpt. I'm holding out til the 1st OF September, no more wasting money. When is the real the hpt! I'm 8DPO and I have felt nothing but the normal from previous months.

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Hi Dreamn! Glad to hear from you! It's a gorgeous day out here in the North Country...Upstate NY....I too am in my TWW but I am not paying much attention to it as I did last month. LOL....Just rolling with the punches! I dont even remember how many days dpo I am today lol I guess with the movers and packers here to relocate us I dont have a chance to think about anything else! I did use OPK's this month and didnt BD the day of + but we did the next day and the next lol....so Idk if we missed out or caught that lil egg JUST IN TIME . I have a test under the sink but not planning on using it anytime soon.... PLUS it'll probably be lost or packed with the this move!.

Anywho......GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH TO ALL OF US STILL TTC!

11 years ago

cd 14 for me today still don't have my face on opk and today i when to my doctor for my text result and he say i have PCOS he put me on metformin 1000mg a day and clomid to start next month if i don't get this cycle,hope i will get my ,i have a regular cycle every 28 days this PCOS thing suck any one here knows anything about pcos will be glad to heard some info about it to us all

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina Sorry to hear about the PCOS I don't even know when or if I ovulated this month. But hopefully I did. that I did. Cause that weekend of camp I was a bad girl! I wish you the best of luck this month too . I want to test sooo bad, but I refuse. 1 more week to go and I'll find out if ugly self will return.

[url]User Image

11 years ago

My co-worker just told me that I have been sneezing a lot lately, so hopefully that's a sign , never had that in my previous months.

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo