Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@Mommasamittc well I can't say don't worry about it or try not to think about it because WE ALL HAVE BEEN THERE....so we can all relate. =) Sending you POSITIVE VIBES.....AND AN ANSWER SOON! I can imagine how anxious you must be!

11 years ago

Thank you, Diva!!

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc I'm that everything is okay. Personally I can't go by faint line cause I have had plenty of them before and all MINE turned out to be negative even with the blood test. But that's my story, your is completely different, at least yours came came up at the clinic. I know that it it's hard not to think about; cause I would be going crazy! lol I hope you get the answer that you want! Cause like everyone else you deserve it!

11 years ago

Thank you, Dream!!

11 years ago

Oh my gosh Mommasamittc, so sorry you're having to go through that! I know it's hard but try not to stress!

Keep us posted! Hopefully you'll get a positive blood test soon and everything will be confirmed

User Image

11 years ago

Blood test was positive but HCG was only 15. More blood work Monday. Now I'm scared :-(

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc Stay positive! for you.

11 years ago

Aww Mommasamittc stay positive! We're all for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you

I'm so worried now. Please for my little bean!

11 years ago

Mommasamittc just relax, stay off your feet, and get plenty of rest. All you can do is try to be as calm as possible and stay positive! Stressing out isn't going to help your little bean! I know that's easier said than done but you gotta try! We're all thinkin of ya!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo