Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 411 Replies | Last Page

OMG - one of the ladies at work just asked me if I was pregnant. She knew I had a MC in April, and that we were trying again, but I haven't talked to her in awhile, and she said she noticed "something different" about me today. LOL

I hope this means something! In April, I had a friend from another state e-mail me out of teh blue to ask if I was pregnant because she had a dream that I had a baby. A week and a half later I found out I was pregnant. I hope this means the same thing! LOL!

11 years ago • Post starter

DREAMN4AGIRL....I THINK I MAY....OR NOT...UGH IM CRAZY! lol thanks..... I'm prepared.....

11 years ago

Daph317.....SEE!! That is something....I think.....

11 years ago

Haha! I hope so DivaRivas!

Stay strong! SAve money by not wasting tests! That's how I'm looking at it now! I'm so impatient, but I don't want to waste money on extra tests! LOL!!

We haven't heard from a bunch of folks that commented earlier on this thread _ wonder how they're doing? Hello? Anybody still out there?

Hugs and !!

Jen

11 years ago • Post starter

hello everyone, iam 12 dpo and this tww is going soooo slow. omg i wish the first would get here already so af could be here or be missed. i like what someone said about saving money by not wasting test but my last test is burning a whole in my bathroom drawer. i know i should wait but i dont think i will be able to. today i dont have any cramps, what i do have is slight discomfort off and on but mostly off. seems like i should be having some kind a pms going on if af is arriving in 2 days. but iam not sure. this is my first month keeping data. i havent been behaving like my usual self. i dont want to go anywhere or do anything much, just sit around, eat and watch tv

User Image

11 years ago

@ babydestiny I pretty much feel the exact same way!

okay ladies, I just went to the restroom to TT (& of course to test again) it was . But before I could test I noticed alot of creamy, egg white, sticky discharge, but with no smell. I knew I felt wet but I thought it was from me holding my pee to long. Also being this crazy headache all day and when I turn too fast it's like I get light headed. I'm only 10dpo today and I don't understand whats going on.

11 years ago

okay...so im finding myself posting on here more often now...lol so I have an update....i started spotting....it didnt worry me because i spotted last time i was preg (mc) and i can recall it was 6 days before af. I also have a twingy pain on my right side and now on the left. So i'm obviously associating it implantation......OF COURSE I HOPE! I'M REMAINING POSITIVE! thats my story and Im sticking to it!
oh yeah i tested with a cheapie 99 cent one and it was - which I expected. lol i gave in.

I have one test left and hoping for a when I test again thursday or friday.

11 years ago

@ DivaRivas don't feel bad! I did too! and got a negative but I also so noticed some creamy, egg white, sticky discharge, hopefully it's a good sign. GL!

11 years ago

Ugh what's going on with me, now feeling hurtful heartburn... ughhhhhh!!!!!

11 years ago

Thanks DREAMN4AGIRL....I didnt feel bad....I DO IT TO MYSELF! LOL

Im convinced our symptoms are ALLLLLL GOOD!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo