Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 411 Replies | Last Page

on FRE showed this morning temp went down 97.1

11 years ago

Aww Dreamn I'm so sorry! Ugh really does know how to bring us down! Well a June baby will be just as loveable as a May baby!

User Image

11 years ago

so sorry dear can really sometime mess with our head and play tricks on us,well JUNE baby sound perfect will be waiting together hope September will be the miracle month for us

User Image

11 years ago

hello ladies hope every one is doing good miss yo .i start spotting today so should be here by tomorrow was due on 08/07 so 2 days early but ok with that since i have not ovulated anyway

User Image

11 years ago

Ladies!!!! I'm pretty sure I got a this morning! Tested with fmu on 11 dpo (today) and got a faint positive after bfns on 9 and 10 dpo.

I uploaded a pic...please tell me you ladies think this is a

Can't believe it!!!

Going to test again tomorrow...hoping for a darker line

User Image

11 years ago

so positive have a

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks jolienina! How have you been feeling???

User Image

11 years ago

@ Charlotte17

11 years ago

ohhh charlotte i am so happy for you, please keep us updated did u go for ur first appointment?i am on cd 7 trying clomid +metformin hopefully this month may be our lucky month
@dream how are u doing?

User Image

11 years ago

Apparently they don't need to do a blood test or anything so I won't see a doctor until my first ultrasound at 8 weeks. Scheduled to go in October 4th

I'm planning to stick around here since I met so many great ladies so please keep posting!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo