Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 411 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies tested this morning and last night still so disappointing, I think is on her way I can't tell if when I wiped or not if that's her creeping in. I brought a FRE this morning so I test again when I have to pee again.

11 years ago

ughhhhh... I hate these stupid HPT's, just wasted more damn money. There's a stupid line that looks faint but it's unclear, if that makes sense. So I showed my co worker the test and she said she saw the line but it looks unclear. I'm not testing anymore today. If coming, she just needs to come on. ughhhh... I'm so sick of this...

Then on top of that my temp went down... ughhh

What makes me so freakin is that there are women who have kids like cat liters, and they don't even want them. Can care less about them, and here it is women that would give there lives for their children have to jump though rings of fire to have children.

11 years ago

@DREAM sorry for the it will happen when the time come we all here for the same reason to see our i get sick of ttc period at the end of every month when i though i am and end up with her ugly face showing early in the morning but hay i tell my self it will but no just the time.hope still she does't show up for you u not out yet till she shows

User Image

11 years ago

my co worker and I are look at the test right now and i swear it's two lines we both see it... but I went to the bathroom to check and it still looks like my cycle will be here it's really light and only when I wipe... I don't know what to think... something has to be wrong with me... how can I always get and they turn out to be this is so unfair...

11 years ago

don't feel sad dear nothing is wrong with you.have you ever though of going to see an RE?

User Image

11 years ago

I have a RE. I went to the bathroom again to check and it's no blood, but when I wiped it's like orange brown watery creamy like cm. I don't even know what that means, could it still be implantation? my temps have went back up too.

11 years ago

that is some hope u are still in the game wait till tomorrow and see,when i was pregnant with my DD my period came for just a day or two then stop did not get that with DS so we never know u may still get just relax and take it easy

User Image

11 years ago

I that's good news! I keep going into the bathroom checking, but there is no blood not a spot. that this is the month.

11 years ago

sending you

User Image

11 years ago

ladies don't we need a new tread since we at page 20 i think....

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo